Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/1/15 at 8:16am in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1722post #25816 of 412251/22/13 at 11:04pmlol odin is actually doing pretty well and they have been doing a bunch of shit, collabos with target and neiman marcus and rag and bone and a frag line etc. I think richard chai did fold a few years ago though (I think he is/was a part owner or is related to one of the owners). seven closed up last year? or two years ago, still get sad when I walk past it on mercer.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25817 of 412251/23/13 at 6:57amOdin now carries Schneider. Was surprised to see it on the rack the other day. Store is ok, I guess. They're right in that lucrative expensive clothing that is marginally cooler than jcrew but not designer space, though they do carry a couple good brands too.
Heard Project No8 is not doing well at all, by the way.post #25818 of 412251/23/13 at 9:11ampost #25819 of 412251/23/13 at 9:17ampost #25820 of 412251/23/13 at 10:30amQuote:Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
lol odin is actually doing pretty well and they have been doing a bunch of shit, collabos with target and neiman marcus and rag and bone and a frag line etc. I think richard chai did fold a few years ago though (I think he is/was a part owner or is related to one of the owners). seven closed up last year? or two years ago, still get sad when I walk past it on mercer.
I thought that Richard Chai was brothers with the owner and might have partial share as well.
Last I heard he was designing for Filson.post #25821 of 412251/23/13 at 10:47ampost #25822 of 412251/23/13 at 2:58pmpost #25823 of 412251/23/13 at 5:17pmpost #25824 of 412251/23/13 at 5:46pmpost #25825 of 412251/23/13 at 5:55pmpost #25826 of 412251/23/13 at 6:03pmpost #25827 of 412251/23/13 at 6:58pmpost #25828 of 412251/23/13 at 9:47pmpost #25829 of 412251/24/13 at 5:24am
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 981 Active Users (169 Members and 812 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 17 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 30 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 3 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 5 minutes ago
- › Thom Browne 10 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 13 minutes ago
- › Buy sunken metal toe taps 13 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...