or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1715

post #25711 of 33257

unionmade cancelled my order for a pair of green Unis gio's. i ordered within an hour of the sale launch. how could their stock already be wrong?! oh well. mf'ers. 

post #25712 of 33257
It's probably because they sold it in store before your order made it to the shipping step.
post #25713 of 33257

haha, at 2 in the morning? unlikely. just bad communication to their e-commerce. oh well. im not upset. just disappointed as i was really looking forward to them. 

post #25714 of 33257
any la garconne codes?
post #25715 of 33257
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgonsh View Post

haha, at 2 in the morning? unlikely. just bad communication to their e-commerce. oh well. im not upset. just disappointed as i was really looking forward to them. 

sale launch was Sunday night so if you ordered then plenty of time for the order to sell out in stores. Their website is a joke though, I've never been over 50% for items ordered
post #25716 of 33257
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


sale launch was Sunday night so if you ordered then plenty of time for the order to sell out in stores. Their website is a joke though, I've never been over 50% for items ordered

time stamp on my order: 2013-01-14 1:29:13 that would be monday morning/sunday night at 1:30 am. 15 mins after it was posted that the sale had started, in this very thread. oh well. 

post #25717 of 33257
Unexpectedly, my oc online order actually went through. Fuck.
post #25718 of 33257
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgonsh View Post

time stamp on my order: 2013-01-14 1:29:13 that would be monday morning/sunday night at 1:30 am. 15 mins after it was posted that the sale had started, in this very thread. oh well. 

Yeah and they canceled your order today, four business days later, which was more than enough time for them to sell the product in store and realize that they can no longer fulfill your order, therefore canceling it. Not that uncommon tbh.
post #25719 of 33257
ya fuck unionmade

lol @ lmao, you guys complain either way
post #25720 of 33257

Maybe it's not my place to say, but there are exactly zero sale alerts in the last 3 pages of this thread.

post #25721 of 33257
Says a guy in New York.
post #25722 of 33257
the best sales are global, not NY
post #25723 of 33257
Unionmade did that last year. And they'll do it next year.
post #25724 of 33257
^^ Agreed, but irl I'd go w/ ny. Sample sales, the boutiques that don't have a web presence, et cetera.
post #25725 of 33257
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread