Same here. Is the Flash sale over? Same sale stuff.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1675
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25112 of 4439312/28/12 at 11:39pmpost #25113 of 4439312/28/12 at 11:53pmpost #25114 of 4439312/29/12 at 8:30ampost #25115 of 4439312/29/12 at 9:40ampost #25116 of 4439312/29/12 at 9:49ampost #25117 of 4439312/29/12 at 11:21ampost #25118 of 4439312/29/12 at 11:25ampost #25119 of 4439312/29/12 at 11:35ampost #25120 of 4439312/29/12 at 11:36ampost #25121 of 4439312/29/12 at 11:38ampost #25122 of 4439312/29/12 at 12:10pmpost #25123 of 4439312/29/12 at 1:16pmService levels
- next level: see below plus fancy packaging/ VIP programs/ etc.
- good: prompt and complete responses to e-mails (same day), provide accurate measurements/material details (if not already provided on product description pages), accurate inventory, prompt shipping, fast handling of any exchanges or returns, secure personal information storage/Paypal option
- acceptable: accurate inventory, accurate product descriptions and pictures, fast handling of any exchanges or returns, secure personal information storage/Paypal option
Unfortunately, many shops can't even meet acceptable standards. Also, offering a lot of codes/cheap prices does not bump you up. Any help with customs is an added bonus. Not having a model with a forehead tattoo/ gauge earrings/ pink hair probably a good thing also.post #25124 of 4439312/29/12 at 1:23pmpost #25125 of 4439312/29/12 at 1:47pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1589 Active Users (348 Members and 1241 Guests)
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Kilgour, French, Stanbury SB Peak Lapel Tuxedo, 48L, NWT (literally) 3 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 7 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 9 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Advice on next pair of Allen Edmonds 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.