Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1659post #24871 of 4437312/25/12 at 1:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24872 of 4437312/25/12 at 1:52pmpost #24873 of 4437312/25/12 at 1:52pmpost #24874 of 4437312/25/12 at 1:59pmpost #24875 of 4437312/25/12 at 2:01pmpost #24876 of 4437312/25/12 at 2:02pm
15% extra off at Roden Gray tomorrow
"BOXING DAY | SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 15%Tomorrow only, get an additional 15% off both sale and full-price items in-store or online! Starting at 10:00 AM and going until 11:59 PM PST you'll be able to use coupon code boxitup to get the discount. If you're in Vancouver, visit our store in Gastown; we're open from 10 AM to 8 PM.No returns, exchanges, or price adjustments permitted on Boxing Day, sorry!"post #24877 of 4437312/25/12 at 2:17pmpost #24878 of 4437312/25/12 at 2:48pmpost #24879 of 4437312/25/12 at 2:52pmpost #24880 of 4437312/25/12 at 2:57pm
It's not super padded (which helps it keep a pretty slim profile). Sufficient for my needs, but I haven't been out in anything super cold. I didn't size up to allow for extra layering since I'll be going shirt/thin sweater at most under it.post #24881 of 4437312/25/12 at 3:04pmpost #24882 of 4437312/25/12 at 3:06pmpost #24883 of 4437312/25/12 at 3:07pmpost #24884 of 4437312/25/12 at 3:09pmpost #24885 of 4437312/25/12 at 3:10pmQuote:
I think the code gives you the discount that the sales would be. Kind of deceiving but now that I think of it that's seems like how TBS usually does it. The code is pretty much your presale ticket to get the sale price. Actual markdowns will happen next week and those prices will be available to everyone (but of course, the code will stop working then).
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1698 Active Users (414 Members and 1284 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 16 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 32 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 55 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...