or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1649

post #24721 of 35975
Just placed an order with BTC, never had any problems before, hopefully this one goes through.
post #24722 of 35975

I feel that jack purcells only work with #menswear and Ivy looks..

post #24723 of 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyGuy View Post

MMM webstore 50% off
Don't see anything on sale...
post #24724 of 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

congrats u saved 30 bux


$30 is a lot when you make minimum wage. 

post #24725 of 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post


$30 is a lot when you make minimum wage. 

:*(
post #24726 of 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post


:*(
post #24727 of 35975
lol
post #24728 of 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

congrats u saved 30 bux

i remember there was this kid in elementary school who would make fun of the other kids that didn't have nike air shoes. since then i have been under the impression that this category of asshole is only found in the 6-13 year age group.
post #24729 of 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post


i remember there was this kid in elementary school who would make fun of the other kids that didn't have nike air shoes. since then i have been under the impression that this category of asshole is only found in the 6-13 year age group.

 

 

 

Their dads got them a styleforum account for their 14th birthday.

post #24730 of 35975
i guess you gotta save more than $300 to be cool in here. 30 bucks is a damn good savings in my book.
post #24731 of 35975
Any saving is good nowardays! Even 10 bucks!

I bought a Kenzo piece at -15% in a store...
Then I have been invited to the private sale so I bought the same at -30% and I bring the first one back...
And finaly I found it at -40% on the Corner so I bought it and brought the second back too.
post #24732 of 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexet View Post

Any saving is good nowardays! Even 10 bucks!
I bought a Kenzo piece at -15% in a store...
Then I have been invited to the private sale so I bought the same at -30% and I bring the first one back...
And finaly I found it at -40% on the Corner so I bought it and brought the second back too.

 

Hmm. If this trend continues, you'll eventually begin getting paid every time you bring it back!

post #24733 of 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by dareone View Post

i guess you gotta save more than $300 to be cool in here. 30 bucks is a damn good savings in my book.

 

Well it depends on the price of what you are buying... $1 on a Snickers bar is always good to take...
post #24734 of 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexet View Post

Any saving is good nowardays! Even 10 bucks!
I bought a Kenzo piece at -15% in a store...
Then I have been invited to the private sale so I bought the same at -30% and I bring the first one back...
And finaly I found it at -40% on the Corner so I bought it and brought the second back too.

 

You will end up buying from the factory manufacturing it in China :) (still have to pay for the plane, thought...)
post #24735 of 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post

i remember there was this kid in elementary school who would make fun of the other kids that didn't have nike air shoes. since then i have been under the impression that this category of asshole is only found in the 6-13 year age group.

Too bad you were wrong about the age group.

I've found most of jet's posts to be quite useless, and some even obnoxious, like his most recent one. I guess shitting on people must make him feel better about himself somehow.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread