Some nice alpine gear
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1625
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24362 of 4156912/12/12 at 9:22ampost #24363 of 4156912/12/12 at 9:27ampost #24364 of 4156912/12/12 at 9:52am
There you go again, throwing an extra "U" into words, rubbing in our American faces that you can make words longer.Quote:
Same - I've ordered from Ssense multiple times with no problems.post #24365 of 4156912/12/12 at 10:13am
Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...
For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.
Code is: VAT-OFF
As usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforum
Au revoir et merci
post #24366 of 4156912/12/12 at 10:14ampost #24367 of 4156912/12/12 at 10:35ampost #24368 of 4156912/12/12 at 10:41ampost #24369 of 4156912/12/12 at 10:59ampost #24370 of 4156912/12/12 at 11:12amTaylor Stitch Rummage Sale.
- If you are in the San Francisco area this Saturday -
Come one, come all!
We are having a good ole fashioned rummage sale at our office.
It will feature everything from Rancourt & Co. shoe samples to khakis to shirts and ties.
We will also be featuring gear from our friends at Farm Tactics as well.
Beer will be on tap from the fellas at Pacific Brewing Laboratory.
Prices will be absolutely bottom of the barrel so we recommend getting here early.
Saturday 15th Dec, 11am-5pm / 334 S. Van Ness between 15th & 16th Street.
Edited by scamster - 12/12/12 at 1:33pmpost #24371 of 4156912/12/12 at 11:15amQuote:Originally Posted by AuRevoirEtMerciDear friends,Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.Code is: VAT-OFFAs usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforumLouAu revoir et merci
someone buy the size 6 schneider armenian jacket!post #24372 of 4156912/12/12 at 11:19amQuote:Is it not illegal for companies to charge VAT to non-EU customers? So is this "special deal" a promise to follow the law just for today?Originally Posted by AuRevoirEtMerciDear friends,Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.Code is: VAT-OFFAs usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforumLouAu revoir et merci
post #24373 of 4156912/12/12 at 11:22ampost #24374 of 4156912/12/12 at 11:27ampost #24375 of 4156912/12/12 at 12:17pmOK, you can complain about them still charging for VAT but shop somewhere else if you're not happy. If they still have the lowest prices considering, then you can pay that price or if it upsets you so much, pay more somewhere else. I assume most sane people would choose the former realizing that even if they're trying to get a bit extra, the prices are still good and can you really blame them? Retail is tough shit. Besides, isn't it illegal for them to mark down the value of items for customs, yet they do it for you assholes anyway?
- Official Sales Alert thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 8 minutes ago
- › shirt pairing 9 minutes ago
- › Used Kitchen Cabinets For Sale UK 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...