Some nice alpine gear
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1625post #24362 of 4803912/12/12 at 9:22ampost #24363 of 4803912/12/12 at 9:27ampost #24364 of 4803912/12/12 at 9:52am
There you go again, throwing an extra "U" into words, rubbing in our American faces that you can make words longer.Quote:
Same - I've ordered from Ssense multiple times with no problems.post #24365 of 4803912/12/12 at 10:13am
Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...
For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.
Code is: VAT-OFF
As usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforum
Au revoir et merci
post #24366 of 4803912/12/12 at 10:14ampost #24367 of 4803912/12/12 at 10:35ampost #24368 of 4803912/12/12 at 10:41ampost #24369 of 4803912/12/12 at 10:59ampost #24370 of 4803912/12/12 at 11:12amTaylor Stitch Rummage Sale.
- If you are in the San Francisco area this Saturday -
Come one, come all!
We are having a good ole fashioned rummage sale at our office.
It will feature everything from Rancourt & Co. shoe samples to khakis to shirts and ties.
We will also be featuring gear from our friends at Farm Tactics as well.
Beer will be on tap from the fellas at Pacific Brewing Laboratory.
Prices will be absolutely bottom of the barrel so we recommend getting here early.
Saturday 15th Dec, 11am-5pm / 334 S. Van Ness between 15th & 16th Street.
Edited by scamster - 12/12/12 at 1:33pmpost #24371 of 4803912/12/12 at 11:15amQuote:Originally Posted by AuRevoirEtMerciDear friends,Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.Code is: VAT-OFFAs usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforumLouAu revoir et merci
someone buy the size 6 schneider armenian jacket!post #24372 of 4803912/12/12 at 11:19amQuote:Is it not illegal for companies to charge VAT to non-EU customers? So is this "special deal" a promise to follow the law just for today?Originally Posted by AuRevoirEtMerciDear friends,Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.Code is: VAT-OFFAs usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforumLouAu revoir et merci
post #24373 of 4803912/12/12 at 11:22ampost #24374 of 4803912/12/12 at 11:27ampost #24375 of 4803912/12/12 at 12:17pmOK, you can complain about them still charging for VAT but shop somewhere else if you're not happy. If they still have the lowest prices considering, then you can pay that price or if it upsets you so much, pay more somewhere else. I assume most sane people would choose the former realizing that even if they're trying to get a bit extra, the prices are still good and can you really blame them? Retail is tough shit. Besides, isn't it illegal for them to mark down the value of items for customs, yet they do it for you assholes anyway?
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Fall Closet Cleaning: Epaulet tweed & shadow plaid deadstock... 27 seconds ago
- › Epaulet x Southwick Wool-Cashmere Tonal Greycast Blue POW SC, size 38 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...