Some nice alpine gear
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1625post #24362 of 4670412/12/12 at 9:22ampost #24363 of 4670412/12/12 at 9:27ampost #24364 of 4670412/12/12 at 9:52am
There you go again, throwing an extra "U" into words, rubbing in our American faces that you can make words longer.Quote:
Same - I've ordered from Ssense multiple times with no problems.post #24365 of 4670412/12/12 at 10:13am
Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...
For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.
Code is: VAT-OFF
As usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforum
Au revoir et merci
post #24366 of 4670412/12/12 at 10:14ampost #24367 of 4670412/12/12 at 10:35ampost #24368 of 4670412/12/12 at 10:41ampost #24369 of 4670412/12/12 at 10:59ampost #24370 of 4670412/12/12 at 11:12amTaylor Stitch Rummage Sale.
- If you are in the San Francisco area this Saturday -
Come one, come all!
We are having a good ole fashioned rummage sale at our office.
It will feature everything from Rancourt & Co. shoe samples to khakis to shirts and ties.
We will also be featuring gear from our friends at Farm Tactics as well.
Beer will be on tap from the fellas at Pacific Brewing Laboratory.
Prices will be absolutely bottom of the barrel so we recommend getting here early.
Saturday 15th Dec, 11am-5pm / 334 S. Van Ness between 15th & 16th Street.
Edited by scamster - 12/12/12 at 1:33pmpost #24371 of 4670412/12/12 at 11:15amQuote:Originally Posted by AuRevoirEtMerciDear friends,Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.Code is: VAT-OFFAs usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforumLouAu revoir et merci
someone buy the size 6 schneider armenian jacket!post #24372 of 4670412/12/12 at 11:19amQuote:Is it not illegal for companies to charge VAT to non-EU customers? So is this "special deal" a promise to follow the law just for today?Originally Posted by AuRevoirEtMerciDear friends,Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.Code is: VAT-OFFAs usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforumLouAu revoir et merci
post #24373 of 4670412/12/12 at 11:22ampost #24374 of 4670412/12/12 at 11:27ampost #24375 of 4670412/12/12 at 12:17pmOK, you can complain about them still charging for VAT but shop somewhere else if you're not happy. If they still have the lowest prices considering, then you can pay that price or if it upsets you so much, pay more somewhere else. I assume most sane people would choose the former realizing that even if they're trying to get a bit extra, the prices are still good and can you really blame them? Retail is tough shit. Besides, isn't it illegal for them to mark down the value of items for customs, yet they do it for you assholes anyway?
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 35 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › Wedding advice - Already partly bought a wedding attire, but having... 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding