Some nice alpine gear
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1625
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24362 of 4196512/12/12 at 9:22ampost #24363 of 4196512/12/12 at 9:27ampost #24364 of 4196512/12/12 at 9:52am
There you go again, throwing an extra "U" into words, rubbing in our American faces that you can make words longer.Quote:
Same - I've ordered from Ssense multiple times with no problems.post #24365 of 4196512/12/12 at 10:13am
Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...
For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.
Code is: VAT-OFF
As usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforum
Au revoir et merci
post #24366 of 4196512/12/12 at 10:14ampost #24367 of 4196512/12/12 at 10:35ampost #24368 of 4196512/12/12 at 10:41ampost #24369 of 4196512/12/12 at 10:59ampost #24370 of 4196512/12/12 at 11:12amTaylor Stitch Rummage Sale.
- If you are in the San Francisco area this Saturday -
Come one, come all!
We are having a good ole fashioned rummage sale at our office.
It will feature everything from Rancourt & Co. shoe samples to khakis to shirts and ties.
We will also be featuring gear from our friends at Farm Tactics as well.
Beer will be on tap from the fellas at Pacific Brewing Laboratory.
Prices will be absolutely bottom of the barrel so we recommend getting here early.
Saturday 15th Dec, 11am-5pm / 334 S. Van Ness between 15th & 16th Street.
Edited by scamster - 12/12/12 at 1:33pmpost #24371 of 4196512/12/12 at 11:15amQuote:Originally Posted by AuRevoirEtMerciDear friends,Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.Code is: VAT-OFFAs usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforumLouAu revoir et merci
someone buy the size 6 schneider armenian jacket!post #24372 of 4196512/12/12 at 11:19amQuote:Is it not illegal for companies to charge VAT to non-EU customers? So is this "special deal" a promise to follow the law just for today?Originally Posted by AuRevoirEtMerciDear friends,Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.Code is: VAT-OFFAs usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforumLouAu revoir et merci
post #24373 of 4196512/12/12 at 11:22ampost #24374 of 4196512/12/12 at 11:27ampost #24375 of 4196512/12/12 at 12:17pmOK, you can complain about them still charging for VAT but shop somewhere else if you're not happy. If they still have the lowest prices considering, then you can pay that price or if it upsets you so much, pay more somewhere else. I assume most sane people would choose the former realizing that even if they're trying to get a bit extra, the prices are still good and can you really blame them? Retail is tough shit. Besides, isn't it illegal for them to mark down the value of items for customs, yet they do it for you assholes anyway?
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 31 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 44 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 9 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 13 minutes ago
- › Joseph Cheaney Warwick Espresso Brown Calf US9 / 42 15 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015