Some nice alpine gear
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1625
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24362 of 4438912/12/12 at 9:22ampost #24363 of 4438912/12/12 at 9:27ampost #24364 of 4438912/12/12 at 9:52am
There you go again, throwing an extra "U" into words, rubbing in our American faces that you can make words longer.Quote:
Same - I've ordered from Ssense multiple times with no problems.post #24365 of 4438912/12/12 at 10:13am
Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...
For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.
Code is: VAT-OFF
As usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforum
Au revoir et merci
post #24366 of 4438912/12/12 at 10:14ampost #24367 of 4438912/12/12 at 10:35ampost #24368 of 4438912/12/12 at 10:41ampost #24369 of 4438912/12/12 at 10:59ampost #24370 of 4438912/12/12 at 11:12amTaylor Stitch Rummage Sale.
- If you are in the San Francisco area this Saturday -
Come one, come all!
We are having a good ole fashioned rummage sale at our office.
It will feature everything from Rancourt & Co. shoe samples to khakis to shirts and ties.
We will also be featuring gear from our friends at Farm Tactics as well.
Beer will be on tap from the fellas at Pacific Brewing Laboratory.
Prices will be absolutely bottom of the barrel so we recommend getting here early.
Saturday 15th Dec, 11am-5pm / 334 S. Van Ness between 15th & 16th Street.
Edited by scamster - 12/12/12 at 1:33pmpost #24371 of 4438912/12/12 at 11:15amQuote:Originally Posted by AuRevoirEtMerciDear friends,Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.Code is: VAT-OFFAs usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforumLouAu revoir et merci
someone buy the size 6 schneider armenian jacket!post #24372 of 4438912/12/12 at 11:19amQuote:Is it not illegal for companies to charge VAT to non-EU customers? So is this "special deal" a promise to follow the law just for today?Originally Posted by AuRevoirEtMerciDear friends,Your complaints concerning VAT have been heard...For this special day, 12/12/12, we decided to make a move, 12% VAT off, on the whole website, including Sale items.Code is: VAT-OFFAs usual, only for orders over 175,01 euros and free shipping with the code: styleforumLouAu revoir et merci
post #24373 of 4438912/12/12 at 11:22ampost #24374 of 4438912/12/12 at 11:27ampost #24375 of 4438912/12/12 at 12:17pmOK, you can complain about them still charging for VAT but shop somewhere else if you're not happy. If they still have the lowest prices considering, then you can pay that price or if it upsets you so much, pay more somewhere else. I assume most sane people would choose the former realizing that even if they're trying to get a bit extra, the prices are still good and can you really blame them? Retail is tough shit. Besides, isn't it illegal for them to mark down the value of items for customs, yet they do it for you assholes anyway?
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 15 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 58 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 27 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 29 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?