Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1621
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24302 of 4034512/10/12 at 3:16pmQuote:
Well, what kind of decent case do you want? I think those leather sleeves are totally impractical. Sure, they look nice, but you have to pull your phone out every time you use it. I got this Elago case for $10 on Amazon, and I think it fits my phone better, and is just as durable, sleek, and functional as 90% of the cases out there.
http://www.amazon.com/elago-Slim-Fit-Case-iPhone/dp/B009B3TVX4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355181339&sr=8-1&keywords=elago+iphone+5+casepost #24303 of 4034512/10/12 at 3:45pmpost #24304 of 4034512/10/12 at 5:07pmI also like the Makr case, but I agree it's pretty impractical. I actually don't carry my iPhone in a case, because that's how I roll. If you insist though, you can also check Etsy, people knock off popular designs for small accessories all the time.
Here, I found one for you - they even copy the font and layout of the branding:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/102840943/iphone-leather-case-iphone-leatherpost #24305 of 4034512/10/12 at 5:39pmQuote:
plenty of range for the iphone 5 - simple options are best here..
http://rushfaster.com.au/c/34/iphone-5-cases/post #24306 of 4034512/10/12 at 7:28pmiPhone 5 case: http://dx.com/p/protective-matte-plastic-back-case-for-iphone-5-black-158021
The site's legit, but shipping takes forever. It usually takes one month, but one time, it took three months. Having said that, I've always received my product eventually.post #24307 of 4034512/10/12 at 7:35pmpost #24308 of 4034512/10/12 at 7:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by wonderwall
iPhone 5 case: http://dx.com/p/protective-matte-plastic-back-case-for-iphone-5-black-158021
The site's legit, but shipping takes forever. It usually takes one month, but one time, it took three months. Having said that, I've always received my product eventually.
..3 months?post #24309 of 4034512/10/12 at 8:14pmpost #24310 of 4034512/10/12 at 8:36pmpost #24311 of 4034512/10/12 at 8:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by zissou
There's a foolproof way to dealing with customs when you order from abroad:
1. Order item and always expect customs/duty fees.
2. If no customs/duty fees are charged, be happy and enjoy the item you ordered.
3. If customs/duties are charged, pay the bill and then enjoy the item you ordered.
Can we move on now?
These are like my asimov rules of international purchases. I always, always expect to get hit by customs (usually for way too much). Fortunately, most of my latest buys have come to me and I haven´t paid an extra dimepost #24312 of 4034512/10/12 at 9:21pmThread StarterOkay, next person to post a referral code/invite is going to get their ass kicked, i.e. owe me $500 or be banned. I'm not fucking around either. It's been done. The rules clearly state the rules about commercial posts. If online retailers want referrals from the forum, they can pay. Also, KL has pissed us off so much in the past that we don't even allow the name to be spelled out. Fuck'em.post #24313 of 4034512/10/12 at 10:36pmQuote:
I absolutely can't stand their website.. that you have to click on every item to see the price and there are no category filters in the sale section. wtf is with that? designed by some incompetent numb nut. plus some of that sales shit has been on there forevvvvvver.post #24314 of 4034512/11/12 at 12:02am
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Cars We Drive! just now
- › Bespoke Charvet questions 19 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Nordstrom Gift Card of $100 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan