Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1621
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24302 of 4438112/10/12 at 3:16pmQuote:
Well, what kind of decent case do you want? I think those leather sleeves are totally impractical. Sure, they look nice, but you have to pull your phone out every time you use it. I got this Elago case for $10 on Amazon, and I think it fits my phone better, and is just as durable, sleek, and functional as 90% of the cases out there.
http://www.amazon.com/elago-Slim-Fit-Case-iPhone/dp/B009B3TVX4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355181339&sr=8-1&keywords=elago+iphone+5+casepost #24303 of 4438112/10/12 at 3:45pmpost #24304 of 4438112/10/12 at 5:07pmI also like the Makr case, but I agree it's pretty impractical. I actually don't carry my iPhone in a case, because that's how I roll. If you insist though, you can also check Etsy, people knock off popular designs for small accessories all the time.
Here, I found one for you - they even copy the font and layout of the branding:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/102840943/iphone-leather-case-iphone-leatherpost #24305 of 4438112/10/12 at 5:39pmQuote:
plenty of range for the iphone 5 - simple options are best here..
http://rushfaster.com.au/c/34/iphone-5-cases/post #24306 of 4438112/10/12 at 7:28pmiPhone 5 case: http://dx.com/p/protective-matte-plastic-back-case-for-iphone-5-black-158021
The site's legit, but shipping takes forever. It usually takes one month, but one time, it took three months. Having said that, I've always received my product eventually.post #24307 of 4438112/10/12 at 7:35pmpost #24308 of 4438112/10/12 at 7:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by wonderwall
iPhone 5 case: http://dx.com/p/protective-matte-plastic-back-case-for-iphone-5-black-158021
The site's legit, but shipping takes forever. It usually takes one month, but one time, it took three months. Having said that, I've always received my product eventually.
..3 months?post #24309 of 4438112/10/12 at 8:14pmpost #24310 of 4438112/10/12 at 8:36pmpost #24311 of 4438112/10/12 at 8:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by zissou
There's a foolproof way to dealing with customs when you order from abroad:
1. Order item and always expect customs/duty fees.
2. If no customs/duty fees are charged, be happy and enjoy the item you ordered.
3. If customs/duties are charged, pay the bill and then enjoy the item you ordered.
Can we move on now?
These are like my asimov rules of international purchases. I always, always expect to get hit by customs (usually for way too much). Fortunately, most of my latest buys have come to me and I haven´t paid an extra dimepost #24312 of 4438112/10/12 at 9:21pmThread StarterOkay, next person to post a referral code/invite is going to get their ass kicked, i.e. owe me $500 or be banned. I'm not fucking around either. It's been done. The rules clearly state the rules about commercial posts. If online retailers want referrals from the forum, they can pay. Also, KL has pissed us off so much in the past that we don't even allow the name to be spelled out. Fuck'em.post #24313 of 4438112/10/12 at 10:36pmQuote:
I absolutely can't stand their website.. that you have to click on every item to see the price and there are no category filters in the sale section. wtf is with that? designed by some incompetent numb nut. plus some of that sales shit has been on there forevvvvvver.post #24314 of 4438112/11/12 at 12:02am
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Not Even Slightly Official SW+D Booze and Cocktail Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 14 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 18 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?