or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1618

post #24256 of 35599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

quick question... has anyone seen any Rimowa suitcases on sale anywhere? I want to get one for my Mom for Christmas. I remember last year Barney's had them really on sale but maybe it was just because it was later in the season as I can't really remember when I saw them. Any help would be appreciated. Thx nod[1].gif

I'm not sure about the garbage polycarbonate, but you can get the standard aluminum Rimowa for 40%(ish) off by ordering from a German vendor. Koffer-direkt charges a flat 50 euros for all orders to the US and they speak English.
post #24257 of 35599

Don't know if this has been posted but limited sizes left.

http://stores.eatontradingcompany.com/-strse-Men-cln-Denim/Categories.bok

post #24258 of 35599
Thx DV.. I'll check it out!
post #24259 of 35599
I've never been hit with customs duties but I have been wondering... how the hell do they enforce them? If you don't pay the bill for $20, $30, $40 whatever in duties what do they do send the repo guy after you to take your CP's?!!
post #24260 of 35599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

I've never been hit with customs duties but I have been wondering... how the hell do they enforce them? If you don't pay the bill for $20, $30, $40 whatever in duties what do they do send the repo guy after you to take your CP's?!!

That's what I asked but no one gave me an answer. I assume they might pass it on to a collection agency, but I doubt they would for 20 USD I don't think it would make financial sense.
post #24261 of 35599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

I've never been hit with customs duties but I have been wondering... how the hell do they enforce them? If you don't pay the bill for $20, $30, $40 whatever in duties what do they do send the repo guy after you to take your CP's?!!

I wonder this myself. I have recieve a couple those things from FedEx. Never paid. I bought an item on ebay as described as being in the US and it shipping outside the country. Fedex later sent me a bill and I was like f-that. They eventually stop sending them.

post #24262 of 35599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pngo12 View Post

Don't know if this has been posted but limited sizes left.

http://stores.eatontradingcompany.com/-strse-Men-cln-Denim/Categories.bok

damn none in my size :P thanks for this though!
post #24263 of 35599
pay the fucking bill man, thats the kind of stuff that comes back to you later on. anytime ive ever been charged customs or duty they make you pay it at delivery, and don't release until the fees have been paid. If you don't think they care about 20$, they do since once they collect 100k of receipts where people don't pay, a collection agency will buy em all
post #24264 of 35599
Quote:
Originally Posted by linds_15 View Post

pay the fucking bill man, thats the kind of stuff that comes back to you later on. anytime ive ever been charged customs or duty they make you pay it at delivery, and don't release until the fees have been paid. If you don't think they care about 20$, they do since once they collect 100k of receipts where people don't pay, a collection agency will buy em all

oh ya I agree. just that a lot of guys have said they received bills later in the mail and those are the type I was referring to. I've never received one... I was just wondering. didn't mean to stirpot.gif
post #24265 of 35599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

oh ya I agree. just that a lot of guys have said they received bills later in the mail and those are the type I was referring to. I've never received one... I was just wondering. didn't mean to stirpot.gif
yea i guess i came off as a little harsh. its just you'd be surprised at how many people get screwed later in time when they are applying for credit for something, and a trivial 20$ comes back to and hits em hard. its not the money at that point its the fact you avoided a payment you legally owe right.
post #24266 of 35599
For anyone looking for a pair of Red wings, PLNDR (surprisingly) has some discounted. Orders over $75 get an additional 40% off and free shipping as well (code Greenmon). Some sizes still left. Copped a pair of chukkas for $80.
post #24267 of 35599
Quote:
Originally Posted by linds_15 View Post

yea i guess i came off as a little harsh. its just you'd be surprised at how many people get screwed later in time when they are applying for credit for something, and a trivial 20$ comes back to and hits em hard. its not the money at that point its the fact you avoided a payment you legally owe right.

Definitely pay it.

They can ding your credit and it can look really bad.
post #24268 of 35599
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post

Definitely pay it.
They can ding your credit and it can look really bad.


This. It happened to a friend of mine. They turned him over, he didn't know as he switched addresses....and now it's on his credit.
post #24269 of 35599
Duck that shiz, have him appeal that shit. I'm sure something can be done about it.
post #24270 of 35599
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannoob View Post

For anyone looking for a pair of Red wings, PLNDR (surprisingly) has some discounted. Orders over $75 get an additional 40% off and free shipping as well (code Greenmon). Some sizes still left. Copped a pair of chukkas for $80.

And I thought I was done with this workwear stuff.... Bought 2 pairs cloud.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread