Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1618post #24256 of 4435012/9/12 at 10:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24257 of 4435012/9/12 at 10:51pmpost #24258 of 4435012/9/12 at 10:56pmQuote:
That's what I asked but no one gave me an answer. I assume they might pass it on to a collection agency, but I doubt they would for 20 USD I don't think it would make financial sense.post #24259 of 4435012/9/12 at 10:56pmQuote:
I wonder this myself. I have recieve a couple those things from FedEx. Never paid. I bought an item on ebay as described as being in the US and it shipping outside the country. Fedex later sent me a bill and I was like f-that. They eventually stop sending them.post #24260 of 4435012/9/12 at 10:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pngo12
Don't know if this has been posted but limited sizes left.
damn none in my size :P thanks for this though!post #24261 of 4435012/9/12 at 11:16pmpay the fucking bill man, thats the kind of stuff that comes back to you later on. anytime ive ever been charged customs or duty they make you pay it at delivery, and don't release until the fees have been paid. If you don't think they care about 20$, they do since once they collect 100k of receipts where people don't pay, a collection agency will buy em allpost #24262 of 4435012/9/12 at 11:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by linds_15
pay the fucking bill man, thats the kind of stuff that comes back to you later on. anytime ive ever been charged customs or duty they make you pay it at delivery, and don't release until the fees have been paid. If you don't think they care about 20$, they do since once they collect 100k of receipts where people don't pay, a collection agency will buy em all
oh ya I agree. just that a lot of guys have said they received bills later in the mail and those are the type I was referring to. I've never received one... I was just wondering. didn't mean topost #24263 of 4435012/9/12 at 11:30pmpost #24264 of 4435012/9/12 at 11:49pmpost #24265 of 4435012/9/12 at 11:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by linds_15
yea i guess i came off as a little harsh. its just you'd be surprised at how many people get screwed later in time when they are applying for credit for something, and a trivial 20$ comes back to and hits em hard. its not the money at that point its the fact you avoided a payment you legally owe right.
Definitely pay it.
They can ding your credit and it can look really bad.post #24266 of 4435012/10/12 at 12:00ampost #24267 of 4435012/10/12 at 12:05ampost #24268 of 4435012/10/12 at 12:09amQuote:
And I thought I was done with this workwear stuff.... Bought 2 pairspost #24269 of 4435012/10/12 at 12:25am
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 45 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 51 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 8 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 9 minutes ago
- › Acne Snake Razor Black Jeans Sz 32 11 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 17 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...