The Corner: An Additional 15% Off Fall-Winter Sale.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1614post #24196 of 4438112/8/12 at 4:07pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24197 of 4438112/8/12 at 4:55pmpost #24198 of 4438112/8/12 at 5:03pmpost #24199 of 4438112/8/12 at 5:05pmpost #24200 of 4438112/8/12 at 5:28pmpost #24201 of 4438112/8/12 at 8:14pmpost #24202 of 4438112/8/12 at 8:18pmpost #24203 of 4438112/8/12 at 8:21pmpost #24204 of 4438112/8/12 at 10:51pm
If you are talking about Holts Last Call you have to go at the right time - I was there on Wednesday and they were down to one pair in 32 and one pair in 36. They seemed to have lots of BLK, Acne and THVM.post #24205 of 4438112/8/12 at 11:27pmpost #24206 of 4438112/8/12 at 11:30pmQuote:
Damn I would love to have those 36's especially if there are PS's.post #24207 of 4438112/8/12 at 11:34pmQuote:
AFAIK duties are never an issue when using TBSpost #24208 of 4438112/8/12 at 11:38pmQuote:
It's not too bad with TBS. You'll have to pay for duties but I find that even with duties I got a better deal than with other stores. I actually bought a pair of APC NS black denim a couple weeks back and even with duty I still paid less than what I would from other stores.post #24209 of 4438112/9/12 at 12:01ampost #24210 of 4438112/9/12 at 12:55amQuote:Originally Posted by BigC222
It's not too bad with TBS. You'll have to pay for duties but I find that even with duties I got a better deal than with other stores. I actually bought a pair of APC NS black denim a couple weeks back and even with duty I still paid less than what I would from other stores.
Really? I might give them a shot then. I calculated the price and it turns out the APCs from TBS would amount to around $153 CAD. How much do you think the duties would add up to? Dutil has APCs for $168 in-store, do you think it'll still be cheaper from TBS?
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 16 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 25 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 26 minutes ago
- › What is my face shape ? 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?