or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1602

post #24016 of 37249
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

these are at Forward in size 42 for $495 if someone is looking....

They have a 42.5 too (call em)
post #24017 of 37249
those don't look that good, might as well cop hmmmm to be honest
post #24018 of 37249
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryosuke View Post

Don't use the Letter Carrier in Point Roberts, they ran out of warehouse space because of Black Friday and is currently refusing 90% of parcels sent their way. I'm going to have a hell of a time getting my package that's being sent back to sender right now and not incur extra shipping fees. They should be paying me back for all the hassle they've caused.

There's a place in Lynden that does the same service, I think it's called the mailbox.
Used em a few times
post #24019 of 37249

30% off @ P&B, everything ... (gilt30)

post #24020 of 37249
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespecialone View Post

30% off @ P&B, everything ... (gilt30)

err..no.
post #24021 of 37249
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLotus View Post

There's a place in Lynden that does the same service, I think it's called the mailbox.
Used em a few times

Thanks for this, I'll keep it in mind in case. It's a bit further than Point Roberts for me, but it's nice to have alternatives.
post #24022 of 37249
30% off "select brands" at Vertice London with code AW12N1. No Guidi included.
post #24023 of 37249
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecentennial View Post


err..no.


It's select account only. (I got an email from too)

post #24024 of 37249
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryosuke View Post

Don't use the Letter Carrier in Point Roberts, they ran out of warehouse space because of Black Friday and is currently refusing 90% of parcels sent their way. I'm going to have a hell of a time getting my package that's being sent back to sender right now and not incur extra shipping fees. They should be paying me back for all the hassle they've caused.

I use Hagen's of Blaine in Blaine, WA.

I haven't had a problem, yet- probably dropping by there tomorrow for some Black Friday pick ups.
post #24025 of 37249
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post

I use Hagen's of Blaine in Blaine, WA.
I haven't had a problem, yet- probably dropping by there tomorrow for some Black Friday pick ups.

How does this work? Do they offer a service of holding packages for Canadian customers? Seems like a weird service for a grocery store to offer.
post #24026 of 37249
anyone has a park and bond 30% that would proxy? id pay a fee pm me... nevermind item sold out
post #24027 of 37249
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

noooooooo, fuck. just ordered some shit from P&B and their is a good chance its going back. i was hoping to use it for P&B :/
I would expect the GILT credit for returned P&B items to be accepted at P&B. As long as you don't expect a refund you should be fine. Their return policy appears to be item specific so your item may even qualifiy for a refund.
post #24028 of 37249
Item is back available anyone with a code for extra 30 pm me ill pay a proxy fee
post #24029 of 37249
there's typically a cap of $50 on the gilt codes...
post #24030 of 37249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post

I use Hagen's of Blaine in Blaine, WA.
I haven't had a problem, yet- probably dropping by there tomorrow for some Black Friday pick ups.

How does this work? Do they offer a service of holding packages for Canadian customers? Seems like a weird service for a grocery store to offer.

Different Hagen. http://www.hagensofblaine.com/about-us.php
The grocery store is Haggen. http://www.haggen.com/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread