or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1600

post #23986 of 35071
It's closing shop
post #23987 of 35071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nopike343 View Post

What's with P&B? I was going to purchase a sale item and the order stated that returns would only be accepted for GILT credit. I emailed customer service and they confirmed that this was true. P&B return policy on their site makes no mention of this being the case.
I returned sale items to P&B in the past and did not have to accept GILT credit. Has their policy changed?

Don't email, it's always better to call.
I think its just a screw up with the website. I ordered an ervell shirt and sweater and when I went to set up a return the sweater was marked with the regular return policy but the only option for the shirt was to return for credit. I called and they set up a regular (non-credit) return for me.
post #23988 of 35071
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nopike343 View Post

What's with P&B? I was going to purchase a sale item and the order stated that returns would only be accepted for GILT credit. I emailed customer service and they confirmed that this was true. P&B return policy on their site makes no mention of this being the case.
I returned sale items to P&B in the past and did not have to accept GILT credit. Has their policy changed?

They are going out of business after this sales season.
post #23989 of 35071
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

They are going out of business after this sales season.

Just P&B, or Gilt as well?
post #23990 of 35071
Just P&B. Gilt will continue to sell Vince, Theory, and John Varvatos.
post #23991 of 35071
post #23992 of 35071
I'm aware that P&B is shutting down. And I'm fine with the policy except that P&B has not updated their return policy to indicate that sale items can only be returned for Gilt credit. This is probably because they are going out of business. GILT will still be around so I would expect them to try and keep P&B customers happy.

I agree with Meis that if I called instead of E-mailed they probably would help me out.

I appreciate the responses. One of the reasons I posted was to warn others.
post #23993 of 35071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nopike343 View Post

I'm aware that P&B is shutting down. And I'm fine with the policy except that P&B has not updated their return policy to indicate that sale items can only be returned for Gilt credit. This is probably because they are going out of business. GILT will still be around so I would expect them to try and keep P&B customers happy.
I agree with Meis that if I called instead of E-mailed they probably would help me out.
I appreciate the responses. One of the reasons I posted was to warn others.
It does actually say it on the returns tab of the individual items, though like I said its only on some items while most still have the regular language, so I don't think they actually changed their overall return policy.
post #23994 of 35071
Brooks 40% promotion is also good on the Ray-Bans they stock.
post #23995 of 35071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post

It does actually say it on the returns tab of the individual items.
Got it, thanks, fellow Chicagoan!
post #23996 of 35071
Didn't know about P+B either. Had some pretty decent deals if you combined sale+gilt coupons. Although maybe that was part of the problem. Hope the CP's I just ordered fit (175!), not much that pops up on gilt that I'd want to use credit for.
post #23997 of 35071
I think the code SAVE20NOW is for certain members. I copy and paste the code, enter, nothing changed and yet no error message. satisfied.gif

is the code for extra 20% off?

frown.gif all i want from P&B is ISAIA.
post #23998 of 35071
20% off up to $50 off and yes, it is very select accounts/members thought now I am thinking everyone will eventually get one it seems. Just depends on the timing.
post #23999 of 35071
never bought anything from gilt part 2 years, that's why the code is mot working on me happy.gif
post #24000 of 35071
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

20% off up to $50 off and yes, it is very select accounts/members thought now I am thinking everyone will eventually get one it seems. Just depends on the timing.

Had a 30% off up to 75 on mine. I guess its random or different for everyone.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread