or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1595

post #23911 of 35480
Quote:
Originally Posted by scamster View Post

cocosa have a clearance sale on up to 70% off so worth a look.
heritage research, reigning champ, surface to air and the b store tweed harrington for £99
smile.gif

Quote:
Please note that if you wish to run a PR campaign, advertise for business, or otherwise use the forum for commercial reasons, you must contact our advertising department (advertising@styleforum.net) and that personal referrals for programs like Living Social fall under this umbrella.
post #23912 of 35480
Nice catch meso, not only that but scamster, you just exposed your personal info, if I were you I would edit that link asap, unless you don't care...
post #23913 of 35480
Jack Straw started their FW sale this last weekend, not too much left though: http://jackstrawclothing.blogspot.com/2012/11/fallwinter-sale.html

They're unfortunately dropping CdG and Junya this season due to Nordstrom picking them up for spring, however Ann D will be available again next season. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #23914 of 35480

Brooks Brothers has 40% off sweaters today only

post #23915 of 35480
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post

They're unfortunately dropping CdG and Junya this season due to Nordstrom picking them up for spring

SERIOUSLY?!
post #23916 of 35480
yoox up to 50% off.

who wants to look through the 100,000 items for me?
post #23917 of 35480
Decent ann footwear in small "sf" sizes. On yoox.
post #23918 of 35480
My stuff from Boylston Trading Company arrived today. Sadly, the import duty invoice killed all my savings. Oh well, at least I didn't buy locally.
post #23919 of 35480
^do they have a phone #? I've been trying to return something and emailed them ~1 wk ago, but still no response...
post #23920 of 35480
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob99 View Post

My stuff from Boylston Trading Company arrived today. Sadly, the import duty invoice killed all my savings. Oh well, at least I didn't buy locally.

SAME!

 

Pretty peeved about getting hit $30 on a $60 polo. Fucking DHL. Who the hell uses them anyway? I dont regret my purchase, but I definitely would not have ordered at this moment in time. 

post #23921 of 35480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Nice catch meso, not only that but scamster, you just exposed your personal info, if I were you I would edit that link asap, unless you don't care...

David Hamil, I got all his personal deets. Can't wait to stalk him. Haw haw haw. Cum and poo stains galore! I am officially the creepiest member of SF.

Also, anyone received their orders from the Corner yet? it's been a while...
post #23922 of 35480
Stay away from caffeine...
post #23923 of 35480
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgonsh View Post

SAME!

Pretty peeved about getting hit $30 on a $60 polo. Fucking DHL. Who the hell uses them anyway? I dont regret my purchase, but I definitely would not have ordered at this moment in time. 
A lot of the world outside North America do. Most of the international shipped documents I receive at work usually come by DHL.
post #23924 of 35480

any code for ssense right now? Going to order some stuff tonight and would be nice to know :)

post #23925 of 35480
anyone know if Suspension Point gets hit with customs shipping to the US?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread