or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1593

post #23881 of 38021

thanks bro.

post #23882 of 38021
Except that gats fit small. I would size up one from true size, can't speak for other mmm shoes though.
post #23883 of 38021
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspasp View Post

i'm a 7.5 in clarks desert boots and 8d in allen edmonds, but 8.5 for sperrys and vans. Still 9?

I'm a 9D in AE. You are most likely a 42 in GATs. I am a 43.

42 (9)
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #23884 of 38021
Do I need to worry about customs when buying from Canadian stores? Ssense, SP, etc...
post #23885 of 38021
just kopped the schneider ijevan cardi from la garconne--some nice mmm and schneider stuff on sale otherwise.

http://www.lagarconne.com
post #23886 of 38021
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

Do I need to worry about customs when buying from Canadian stores? Ssense, SP, etc...

 

I copped something from Ssense a year ago and didn´t have to pay customs. And in my country, I usually get hit by them and have to pay way too much, so from my experience, you should be fine. At least when it comes to ssense.

post #23887 of 38021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker View Post

I copped something from Ssense a year ago and didn´t have to pay customs. And in my country, I usually get hit by them and have to pay way too much, so from my experience, you should be fine. At least when it comes to ssense.
Its something over a large sum of money.
post #23888 of 38021
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES View Post

Its something over a large sum of money.

living in the us and bought something last week at ssense...only 'extra' charges to speak of were related to currency exchange on my cc.
post #23889 of 38021
I got a gilt popup saying they'd give me 25$ credit if I sign up, so I did and that credit is nowhere to be found... Bastards
post #23890 of 38021
Try code: GILT25 at checkout
post #23891 of 38021
Any good places for Adam kimmel x carhartt/APC x carhartt on sale?
post #23892 of 38021
Roden Gray in about 3 weeks.
post #23893 of 38021
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucialkc View Post

Any good places for Adam kimmel x carhartt/APC x carhartt on sale?

machus
post #23894 of 38021
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLotus View Post

I got a gilt popup saying they'd give me 25$ credit if I sign up, so I did and that credit is nowhere to be found... Bastards

I thought the usual $25 credit occurred when after signing up, you recommend a friend and you receive the credit when said friend makes his first purchase.
post #23895 of 38021
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

Bought a pair of skinny fit, red Incotex chinos from the Porter sale. Classic case of buying something only because it was on sale. What am I going to do with red trousers? Luckily, Porter allows returns of sale items.

Red? Maybe for chinos in the summer. Burgundy? Yes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread