Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 am in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1567
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23492 of 4119111/27/12 at 6:55ampost #23493 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:01ampost #23494 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:04amQuote:
I too am curious how this was done :/ since it wasn't available for Australia.
EDIT: But your shipping address is not same location...still doesn't make sense, so based off that everyone can just change their billing address to some random place in the states, but have it shipped to oceanic regions?post #23495 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:12am
I had emailed LNCC about shipping cologne into the US. They said they tend to send cologne via Royal Mail International signed.
I ended up canceling my order because I'm always at work and never home to sign for the package.
Oh well, if anyone knows of any good deals on CDG fragrances within the US, please let me know.post #23496 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:27amRE: fragrancesQuote:Originally Posted by LN-CC
"Thank you for your order.
Please be aware there will be a slight delay in receiving as we are unable to ship fragrances with DHL.
Therefore your order will be sent tomorrow with Royal Mail International Signed For service which should take 7-10 days, and we will forward on the tracking reference once dispatched.
If this delay is a problem, and your order will take too long to reach you do not hesitate to contact us as we can always cancel your order with funds returned back to your account."
Worth itpost #23497 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:30ampost #23498 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:35ampost #23499 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:52ampost #23500 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:54amQuote:
You can have them hold it at the PO and then you can pick it up whenever. My PO doesn't close until 7 so this is how I do itpost #23501 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:54ampost #23502 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:55ampost #23503 of 4119111/27/12 at 7:58ampost #23504 of 4119111/27/12 at 8:10am
- Official Sales Alert thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Grad Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Mood Fabrics 20 minutes ago
- › BNWOT - Ring Jacket A-1 Size Large 24 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 24 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 29 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...