Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1567
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23492 of 4159111/27/12 at 6:55ampost #23493 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:01ampost #23494 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:04amQuote:
I too am curious how this was done :/ since it wasn't available for Australia.
EDIT: But your shipping address is not same location...still doesn't make sense, so based off that everyone can just change their billing address to some random place in the states, but have it shipped to oceanic regions?post #23495 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:12am
I had emailed LNCC about shipping cologne into the US. They said they tend to send cologne via Royal Mail International signed.
I ended up canceling my order because I'm always at work and never home to sign for the package.
Oh well, if anyone knows of any good deals on CDG fragrances within the US, please let me know.post #23496 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:27amRE: fragrancesQuote:Originally Posted by LN-CC
"Thank you for your order.
Please be aware there will be a slight delay in receiving as we are unable to ship fragrances with DHL.
Therefore your order will be sent tomorrow with Royal Mail International Signed For service which should take 7-10 days, and we will forward on the tracking reference once dispatched.
If this delay is a problem, and your order will take too long to reach you do not hesitate to contact us as we can always cancel your order with funds returned back to your account."
Worth itpost #23497 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:30ampost #23498 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:35ampost #23499 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:52ampost #23500 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:54amQuote:
You can have them hold it at the PO and then you can pick it up whenever. My PO doesn't close until 7 so this is how I do itpost #23501 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:54ampost #23502 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:55ampost #23503 of 4159111/27/12 at 7:58ampost #23504 of 4159111/27/12 at 8:10am
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Toronto Harry Rosen Outlet Sales Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...