I was wondering if anyone could help me out. There's this site over in the UK that I want to place an order with. They've got some really ugly stuff, but it's kind of expensive. I was wondering if they ever have any discounts or promotional codes. It's called LN-CC.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1565
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23462 of 4167611/26/12 at 9:12pmThread Starter
It depends. On something fully knit, yes, it's hard. On something that's essentially a cut and sew job, like an SNS Herning, it's considerably easier - sort of like taking in a tee shirt. So, in other words, the more baller, the harder it generally is.post #23463 of 4167611/26/12 at 9:36pmQuote:
You wanna buy ugly, expensive stuff.
Right.post #23464 of 4167611/26/12 at 9:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
Wait, what? Really?
Want to trade your account-bound LN CC code for my account-bound 20% off Gilt code? Gilt is an exclusive, member only site that sells many of the hottest fashion brands such as Antonio Maurizi and John Varvatos, as well as a range of high-fashion footwear in a section they've labeled "Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!"
If that 20% didn't have a maximum, I'd put it toward one of the vintage Rolexes.post #23465 of 4167611/26/12 at 9:44pmpost #23466 of 4167611/26/12 at 10:06pmpost #23467 of 4167611/26/12 at 10:16pmpost #23468 of 4167611/26/12 at 10:20pmpost #23469 of 4167611/26/12 at 11:05pmpost #23470 of 4167611/26/12 at 11:08pmpost #23471 of 4167611/26/12 at 11:16pmpost #23472 of 4167611/26/12 at 11:17pmpost #23473 of 4167611/26/12 at 11:25pmQuote:
I didn't see it... but I'm interested.
You might want to see if page is cached in either google cache or archive.org's cache. If it is, I'll bet the individual item pages weren't taken down.
edit: if you PM me with the url (check your web history), I'll investigate for youpost #23474 of 4167611/26/12 at 11:38pmI'd be interested to know about this as well.... there were some Fujiwara and Trussardi sneaks that were super cheap and I was thinking to kop and they suddenly "disappeared" from the site. I called Corner and they said they must have been sold but I don't think they sold 40 pairs of Fujiwaras and Trussardis literally overnight... so where are they???
- Official Sales Alert thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Where to buy: Mother of Pearl Studs 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...