Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1562post #23417 of 4783911/26/12 at 1:57pmQuote:
Are these the ones you are talking about?
http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Image-X10-Noise-Isolating-Earphone/dp/B000WAHFBK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353967031&sr=8-2&keywords=x10+klipschpost #23418 of 4783911/26/12 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by zissou
That's the one I have. I went with my usual JP size of L (I am M in most other stuff), and it was fine. The shoulders are a tad narrow, but I'm wearing it as a casual jacket, so I really don't mind. The slimmer fit is quite nice. Keep in mind that the tweed is very rough, but it is lined everywhere except the back.
Even for XL it says 16 inch shoulders. Even my tight jacket has 17.7.
Do you think they might have 'undermeasured' here?
By the way, I remember your being interested in the 1915 Levis. Could you locate a pair? I was wearing mine the last few days and kind 'rediscovered' how nice they are. Nice cut, not too slim, not too wide, not too high rise, neither too low. Nice details like the different pocket stitchings and a special denim.post #23419 of 4783911/26/12 at 2:37pmAlways with LN-CC, I used to think they had a moron for a webmaster, but now even I am starting to think they are trying to hustle the customer who does not know about not needing to pay VAT when shopping internationally. Unless, of course they are now not taking off VAT and considering that your duty charge, but I am pretty sure if they declare full value you will pay VAT and duty...post #23420 of 4783911/26/12 at 2:42pmIndigoeagle- My Large in the Beams+ blazer measures at least 17" in the shoulders. Like I said, I'm wearing it casually, so it doesn't bug me if it is a little small in the shoulders. It fits great everywhere else.
Nah, I didn't get the 1915s. From what I read, the denim is 9oz- too lightweight for me.post #23421 of 4783911/26/12 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by palma
Always with LN-CC, I used to think they had a moron for a webmaster, but now even I am starting to think they are trying to hustle the customer who does not know about not needing to pay VAT when shopping internationally. Unless, of course they are now not taking off VAT and considering that your duty charge, but I am pretty sure if they declare full value you will pay VAT and duty...
I believe to can agree to pay any duties that you will be charged.
They just have an account with the shipping company and absorb the fees when they do occur.post #23422 of 4783911/26/12 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by deem
Are these the ones you are talking about?
Any other "must buy" items during cyber-monday? I know it's a very general question, and I've read through the past 200 posts.post #23423 of 4783911/26/12 at 3:10pmpost #23424 of 4783911/26/12 at 3:11pmpost #23425 of 4783911/26/12 at 3:13pmQuote:
I'm curious about the answer to this also. I purchase the CDG 2 man allready, but considering sending them an email to cancel my order if I'm going to encounter significant customs issues.post #23426 of 4783911/26/12 at 3:21pmpost #23427 of 4783911/26/12 at 4:04pm
looking at the box to CDG Kyoto shows it contains alcohol (as do most perfumes). Customs does not like alcohol traveling country to country.
you could always email LNCC and ask them what their policy on it is, but i'm sure they won't even let you order it.
more info here: http://www.ehow.com/info_8522658_customs-perfume-mail.htmlpost #23428 of 4783911/26/12 at 4:10pmpost #23429 of 4783911/26/12 at 4:15pmpost #23430 of 4783911/26/12 at 4:36pm
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 08/26/2016 -- DROWN IN BROWN 14 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 15 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 27 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 28 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 32 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding