Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1562
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23417 of 4166011/26/12 at 1:57pmQuote:
Are these the ones you are talking about?
http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Image-X10-Noise-Isolating-Earphone/dp/B000WAHFBK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353967031&sr=8-2&keywords=x10+klipschpost #23418 of 4166011/26/12 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by zissou
That's the one I have. I went with my usual JP size of L (I am M in most other stuff), and it was fine. The shoulders are a tad narrow, but I'm wearing it as a casual jacket, so I really don't mind. The slimmer fit is quite nice. Keep in mind that the tweed is very rough, but it is lined everywhere except the back.
Even for XL it says 16 inch shoulders. Even my tight jacket has 17.7.
Do you think they might have 'undermeasured' here?
By the way, I remember your being interested in the 1915 Levis. Could you locate a pair? I was wearing mine the last few days and kind 'rediscovered' how nice they are. Nice cut, not too slim, not too wide, not too high rise, neither too low. Nice details like the different pocket stitchings and a special denim.post #23419 of 4166011/26/12 at 2:37pmAlways with LN-CC, I used to think they had a moron for a webmaster, but now even I am starting to think they are trying to hustle the customer who does not know about not needing to pay VAT when shopping internationally. Unless, of course they are now not taking off VAT and considering that your duty charge, but I am pretty sure if they declare full value you will pay VAT and duty...post #23420 of 4166011/26/12 at 2:42pmIndigoeagle- My Large in the Beams+ blazer measures at least 17" in the shoulders. Like I said, I'm wearing it casually, so it doesn't bug me if it is a little small in the shoulders. It fits great everywhere else.
Nah, I didn't get the 1915s. From what I read, the denim is 9oz- too lightweight for me.post #23421 of 4166011/26/12 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by palma
Always with LN-CC, I used to think they had a moron for a webmaster, but now even I am starting to think they are trying to hustle the customer who does not know about not needing to pay VAT when shopping internationally. Unless, of course they are now not taking off VAT and considering that your duty charge, but I am pretty sure if they declare full value you will pay VAT and duty...
I believe to can agree to pay any duties that you will be charged.
They just have an account with the shipping company and absorb the fees when they do occur.post #23422 of 4166011/26/12 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by deem
Are these the ones you are talking about?
Any other "must buy" items during cyber-monday? I know it's a very general question, and I've read through the past 200 posts.post #23423 of 4166011/26/12 at 3:10pmpost #23424 of 4166011/26/12 at 3:11pmpost #23425 of 4166011/26/12 at 3:13pmQuote:
I'm curious about the answer to this also. I purchase the CDG 2 man allready, but considering sending them an email to cancel my order if I'm going to encounter significant customs issues.post #23426 of 4166011/26/12 at 3:21pmpost #23427 of 4166011/26/12 at 4:04pm
looking at the box to CDG Kyoto shows it contains alcohol (as do most perfumes). Customs does not like alcohol traveling country to country.
you could always email LNCC and ask them what their policy on it is, but i'm sure they won't even let you order it.
more info here: http://www.ehow.com/info_8522658_customs-perfume-mail.htmlpost #23428 of 4166011/26/12 at 4:10pmpost #23429 of 4166011/26/12 at 4:15pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Nanamica / Navy Polo / Large 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 3 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Addison Boot 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...