Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1556
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23327 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:34ampost #23328 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:34ampost #23329 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:36amQuote:
THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT HAVE CHEAP THINGSpost #23330 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:36ampost #23331 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Feji
I usually wear 7.5US in dress shoes, and the 41 in DVN fit perfect for me. DVN is known to run a little small for shoes.
For other brands, here's what I usually wear : 6.5UK Mark McNairy/Trickers, 7UK John Lobb, 40 CP SS'11 Achilles, 8US Nike/New Balance.
I did happen to try on a pair of Alden LHS Loafers on their Van last in a 7.5US, and they were too small for me.
Hope this helps you all with sizing.
I am US9 (CP41) and my Dries shoes/boots range in size from 7-8/41-41.5.post #23332 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:42ampost #23333 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:48am
Just to clarify, I did not email them about the extra 20% on the coupon or whatever. There is a separate glitch in the checkout process that allowed me to get almost 70% off. The Gats were about $150 for me and the Dries shoes were $237.post #23334 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:49amQuote:
Well thanks for ruining it for the rest of us.post #23335 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:50amNice Guy Caveat
Receives extra discount from large online retailer, possibly helping many desperate StyleForvm members save tens, possibly twenties of dollars on yet another shoe purchase.
Tells retailer they've made a mistake, and posts about it, virtually mooning everyone in the Sales Thread.post #23336 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:51ampost #23337 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:53ampost #23338 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:54ampost #23339 of 4434911/26/12 at 10:57am
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1549 Active Users (393 Members and 1156 Guests)
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...