or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1549

post #23221 of 35467
Got the OL burgundy sweatshirt. Was added about an hour after the first heads up.
post #23222 of 35467
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

Got the OL burgundy sweatshirt. Was added about an hour after the first heads up.

Ugh I wanted that in a medium. Didn't care for the other two colors and it wasn't on sale when I first checked... if it doesn't work out for you lemme know.
post #23223 of 35467
A research paper, two job application due tomorrow, still checking out Cyber Monday deal, fuck yeah icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #23224 of 35467
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

Got the OL burgundy sweatshirt. Was added about an hour after the first heads up.

OL at 50% off is the best deal on Mr. P
post #23225 of 35467
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

Ugh I wanted that in a medium. Didn't care for the other two colors and it wasn't on sale when I first checked... if it doesn't work out for you lemme know.
Grabbed a small, was already OOS in medium when I ordered.
post #23226 of 35467
wrongweather sales up, some silent basics and some schneider pieces, overall pretty weak
post #23227 of 35467
Grabbed : Jil dinosaur sweater, Jil/Marni pants, Jil suit... most probably going back unless they wow me in person.

Looking over accessories right now for some ties, hats, and other misc stuff I've been needing.
post #23228 of 35467

There's a proper sale page now  -- http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Sale

post #23229 of 35467
u guys are kopping monsters. i'm out.
post #23230 of 35467
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtaro View Post

A research paper, two job application due tomorrow, still checking out Cyber Monday deal, fuck yeah icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

three exams this week and Im reading a book that has nothing to do with my exams and on sf.
post #23231 of 35467
I need a fawking gray wool/cashmere beanie, how hard can that be?!?!? I refuse to pay 90 for the one I like, this shiz needs to drop.
post #23232 of 35467

kopped the arcteryx veilance node jacket, anyone have one? 

post #23233 of 35467
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


please don't tell me you bought that. confused.gif
post #23234 of 35467
Apparently 19th century men dressed like pimps.
post #23235 of 35467
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

I need a fawking gray wool/cashmere beanie, how hard can that be?!?!? I refuse to pay 90 for the one I like, this shiz needs to drop.

$35 bucks all in
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread