or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1538

post #23056 of 38026
Just mirin', no way I would drop 900 on that varsity either ha
post #23057 of 38026
looks like slam jammed got slammed with orders yesterday... They've posted an apology.. hopefully they didn't sell the items i bought more than once!
post #23058 of 38026
Goodbye sweet Junya. Parting is such sweet sorrow shog[1].gif
post #23059 of 38026

Is there an issue with Boylston Paypal? I am getting this when I try to pay:

"PayPal gateway rejected the request. Field format error: 10431-Item amount is invalid."

post #23060 of 38026
If anyone going to the Union LA sale is willing to proxy, PM me please.
post #23061 of 38026
I've had the problem before with Boylston, too. Ended up not kopping
post #23062 of 38026
hottest thread on sf right now

ended up copping one thing
post #23063 of 38026
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Goodbye sweet Junya. Parting is such sweet sorrow shog[1].gif

I'm actually re-buying a junya coat from them that I sold. I've lived in sorrow ever since.. now... slam jam is my last light.. I hope it doesn't fade out.
post #23064 of 38026
anyone know where they might have werkstatt rings on sale?
post #23065 of 38026
I tried rekopping the fair isle too, too small be damned
post #23066 of 38026
I bought a million WM socks from that sale. Anybody kop the Sacai stuff?
post #23067 of 38026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype1234 View Post

Is there an issue with Boylston Paypal? I am getting this when I try to pay:


"PayPal gateway rejected the request. Field format error: 10431-Item amount is invalid."

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I've had the problem before with Boylston, too. Ended up not kopping

Me too. But it could also be an issue with YOUR PayPal--reasons for that can vary, but be sure you're all sorted out on your account.
post #23068 of 38026
is there code for makr?

cheers smile.gif
post #23069 of 38026
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post


Me too. But it could also be an issue with YOUR PayPal--reasons for that can vary, but be sure you're all sorted out on your account.


Nah, my PayPal is all in order, but I bought it anyways on Credit. Not a huge deal. Definitely not a 50-off-50 situation.

post #23070 of 38026
I have a 20% off coupon code for Jack Spade. I have no idea if it is linked to a specific account or if it stacks with other codes or not. I don't foresee buying anything from there in the near future so if someone else can use enjoy:

CE2F-HUP4-NSID-ULZO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread