Great post mauro, if anyone says they wouldn't buy anything bc of that they're the annoying pussy ass customers retailers fucking hate anyway.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1525post #22861 of 4159411/22/12 at 10:41am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22862 of 4159411/22/12 at 10:51ampost #22863 of 4159411/22/12 at 10:53am
What's with all the bickering? Is this not an "Official Sales Alert Thread"?
In any case, some of you guys need to calm down. Things on the internet can be easily misinterpreted, as evident by all the butthurt. I myself have not owned anything from WvG, so I can't attest for quality or "decency" that you guys are arguing about, but I find that Mauro is very willing to accomodate his customers. He answers PMs and emails quick.
You guys need to realize that straight forwardness and "no-bullshit" type of people are needed. They tell you how it is, no need to flower anything up.post #22864 of 4159411/22/12 at 10:57ampost #22865 of 4159411/22/12 at 10:57ampost #22866 of 4159411/22/12 at 11:10ampost #22867 of 4159411/22/12 at 11:15ampost #22868 of 4159411/22/12 at 11:16ampost #22869 of 4159411/22/12 at 11:17amBlack Friday - Cyber Monday, save 15% on everything at woodlandsshop.com
Black Friday - Cyber Monday at Tanner Goods
Join us in-store and online this coming Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for amazing Black Friday deals.
Online, we'll be offering FREE GIFTS for spending $50+, $100+, $150+ and $200+ and FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders. Simply enter BLACK during check-out to become eligible.
In the flagship store, we'll be open extra long hours Friday, 10-7PM with 15% off the entire store* all weekend, through Monday. *15% off excludes Left Bank boots, and luggage collection.post #22870 of 4159411/22/12 at 11:28amQuote:
The one series represents BMW's class of automobile more than the 3? The 3 may be the most common, but there is a reason for that - several, actually.Quote:
I own a 3 series. From what I've read, you're taking public transportation in LA. Good luck with that.post #22871 of 4159411/22/12 at 11:34ampost #22872 of 4159411/22/12 at 11:46ampost #22873 of 4159411/22/12 at 11:49ampost #22874 of 4159411/22/12 at 11:52am
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 12 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › courier coat 20 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...