or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1509

post #22621 of 33236
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


Unis sale, anybody see the army green CPs in person? How is it?

 

damn the gios in vintage khaki in my size are already sold out ffffuuuu.gif been waiting for a pair of those. might settle for navy instead the mustard just looks too yellow

post #22622 of 33236
There's a seller on Rakuten who used old Harris Tweed jackets to make down vests
post #22623 of 33236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kross View Post

Does tresbien have a big sale at this time of year?

starts early january
post #22624 of 33236
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

There's a seller on Rakuten who used old Harris Tweed jackets to make down vests

Wow - I like that. Do you have a link?
post #22625 of 33236
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannoob View Post

^Has anyone had experiences with their goods? Interested in their down jackets and beanies.
Very well made and designed outerwear. I wear their down shirt a lot, and ski in the Asylum jacket and pants. Their merino stuff is great, too.
post #22626 of 33236
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

If anyone is a fan of Nau, it's Friends and Family time.
Code: BDAVIS for 50% off Nau
Code: sohlson works as well
(Works for Horny Toad too--gifts?)

Amazing, thanks for this. Any timeline/expiry? Need to put some thought into this before I pull the trigger.
post #22627 of 33236

Anyone willing to proxy to Canada? Looking at buying some items from the Unis Anniversary Sale. PM me rates + shipping if you're willing. Thanks.

post #22628 of 33236
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

If anyone is a fan of Nau, it's Friends and Family time.
Code: BDAVIS for 50% off Nau
Code: sohlson works as well
(Works for Horny Toad too--gifts?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannoob View Post

^Has anyone had experiences with their goods? Interested in their down jackets and beanies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

Very well made and designed outerwear. I wear their down shirt a lot, and ski in the Asylum jacket and pants. Their merino stuff is great, too.

Bought a down coat for my wife last year. Handles the Chicago winters very well. Keeps out the moisture. Also, very lightweight given how warm it is. Wife is a big fan of it.
post #22629 of 33236
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

Amazing, thanks for this. Any timeline/expiry? Need to put some thought into this before I pull the trigger.

Woops. Good until 12/14.

I very much second Zissou on this. Excellent designs and executions. Fit can vary a bit style to style but tends to run slim. Merino pieces, down and technical outerwear are superior to shirting and casual pants., etc.

Accessories are very well made--bags esp.

Women's stuff is also excellent, and fills a gap often lacking: truly legit outerwear that does not look like you just went ice climbing.
post #22630 of 33236
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Appleseed View Post

Your way late. It started already. Public sale starts 26th.

Can't be too late. If the official sale starts on the 26th and the pre-sale usually starts a week earlier (right about now) or is it two weeks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Wow - I like that. Do you have a link?

Buy mine...
post #22631 of 33236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kross View Post

Does tresbien have a big sale at this time of year?
15% off everything. WINTERDEAL

Note it doesn't seem to work when you use Chrome and apply a coupon code. I had to use firefox to checkout.
post #22632 of 33236

aloharag end of year sale has started, up to 40% off.

post #22633 of 33236

Does this GILTNEW25 have restrictions on purchase dollar value? I've never bought off of the site mainly because I live in Canada, but I'd definitely grab a tie or something. I tried to apply it today and had no luck.

post #22634 of 33236

Up to 40% off on some sale items at the corner.  Nothing good though.

post #22635 of 33236
Gant.com is 40% "off fall favorites". A fair bit of Bastian stuff included in the selection.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread