or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1488

post #22306 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

shit, i wish i could find stuff there from season's past, looking for something there from last winter

Whoever built the Yoox/TheCorner sites is really sloppy. I've had numerous items in my Dreambox/Wishlist that I never had to worry about selling out because you can't even search it regularly... I even had items in there that straight up disappear (they're not greyed out with the "Sold Out" text underneath) and reappear months later for a day or two. I wonder how much shit they have in their warehouse that's destined to sit there for eternity because it doesn't even show up on the website.
post #22307 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillblade View Post

Whoever built the Yoox/TheCorner sites is really sloppy. I've had numerous items in my Dreambox/Wishlist that I never had to worry about selling out because you can't even search it regularly... I even had items in there that straight up disappear (they're not greyed out with the "Sold Out" text underneath) and reappear months later for a day or two. I wonder how much shit they have in their warehouse that's destined to sit there for eternity because it doesn't even show up on the website.

That shit is the bomb, when they finally find it or if you had it on your wish list before it disappears you get great deals. I rememenber they had this KVA layered coat sit there forever it finally sold for like 170.
post #22308 of 35579
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPro View Post

That shit is the bomb, when they finally find it or if you had it on your wish list before it disappears you get great deals. I rememenber they had this KVA layered coat sit there forever it finally sold for like 170.

I have to admit that that is part of the fun of Yoox. People complain about it, but it really is the perfect website for a fashion sports shopper.
post #22309 of 35579
hate yoox
post #22310 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsf View Post

Coggles - 30gdp off when you spend >100gbp with code "newcoggles" but their customer sevice staff stated that they would no longer deduct VAT for non-EU orders. Argh.

 



Just a heads up, make sure you get charged correctly when ordering from them if you're from the US. I got the concrete fisherman sweater and they have a USD price stated below the pounds price that I expected would match up, or I would be charged USD. Maybe I missed some functionality on their site to choose the USD price but I emailed them about it after my order and they refunded me a little over $20.

 

Just checked: Looks like they adjusted the USD price on that item on their site, if  you ordered from them last week and remember a USD price being lower might not hurt to check.

 

Funny because they said their lower USD price was because of their "good exchange rates" for international customers.

post #22311 of 35579

1000

 

AR. Wonder if it'll be any good.

post #22312 of 35579
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

hate yoox

It'a cool. You hate a lot of things.

BTW, I just saw your WAYWT fit. So, we essentially dress the same boring way, with slight variations of brands and pieces. Congratulations, and welcome to the club of owning inordinate amounts of clothing, but dressing the same boring way pretty much all the time anyway,
post #22313 of 35579
I love Yoox

I am a fashion sports shopper, wheee
post #22314 of 35579
25-50% off Tricker's special makeups at The Bureau for a limited time ... Stock is severely depleted just to warn you ...

http://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/brand/57/trickers-for-the-bureau/
post #22315 of 35579
[URL=http://www.norsestore.com/catalog?section[]=clothing&on_offer=1]Norse Store[/URL] just started a pretty decent sale. Lots of outerwear, Junya at half off, etc.
post #22316 of 35579
post #22317 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

[URL=http://www.norsestore.com/catalog?section[]=clothing&on_offer=1]Norse Store[/URL] just started a pretty decent sale. Lots of outerwear, Junya at half off, etc.

Too bad the junya are from last seasons
post #22318 of 35579
porter 50% off

chilax i'm joking
Edited by andrewgreg - 11/12/12 at 8:30am
post #22319 of 35579
Not for everyone....
post #22320 of 35579
porter this season buying sucks, no one care about 50% off
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread