Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1460post #21886 of 4160810/16/12 at 7:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21887 of 4160810/16/12 at 8:01pmQuote:pretty sure you're ok... iirc they're preparing to go public and that (and confusion) factored into the P&B decision... not sure if there will be a huge sale though when they close the P&B website as from what I understand they're not shuttering it so much as they're folding it into gilt so you buy everything from one site.
Also, kinda sad gilt does't have ervell anymore (there was never any sale this summer) was pretty much the only thing I used gilt for anymorepost #21888 of 4160810/16/12 at 8:14pmpost #21889 of 4160810/16/12 at 8:19pmpost #21890 of 4160810/16/12 at 11:44pmpost #21891 of 4160810/16/12 at 11:47pmpost #21892 of 4160810/17/12 at 5:08ampost #21893 of 4160810/17/12 at 5:20ampost #21894 of 4160810/17/12 at 7:05ampost #21895 of 4160810/17/12 at 8:00ampost #21896 of 4160810/17/12 at 8:22ampost #21897 of 4160810/17/12 at 8:41ampost #21898 of 4160810/17/12 at 9:04ampost #21899 of 4160810/17/12 at 9:31amQuote:
This doesn't mean anything, actually... it's just what they say when you ask about whether they're going to carry a specific designer or label that they've had before in the future.
As for P&B going-out-of-business sale, it's more likely that inventory is going to be moved during normal Gilt flash sales or moved into a permanent sub-store, like on Gilt Home and Taste. Though it's conceivable that they might have an all-P&B sale, I strongly doubt it.
Also for those holding on to store credit: some types of credit expire (not return credit, though). You should check that.
- Official Sales Alert thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › Question: How To Properly Restore Saltwater-Soaked Chippewas 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 21 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 36 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...