or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 146

post #2176 of 35579
any one know when the spring barney sale usually begins?
post #2177 of 35579
About 2 weeks.
post #2178 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by genericman View Post
any one know when the spring barney sale usually begins?

Is that going to be different than the last one where certain designers were excluded?
post #2179 of 35579
Yo if one of those Gap take XX% off all sale items things pops up, tell em. I looked and don't think there's anything currently, but I might try and cop some of those organic jawns for a project I have in mind.
post #2180 of 35579
Barney's sale starts on the 19th, up to 40% off.
post #2181 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Barney's sale starts on the 19th, up to 40% off.
Are there exceptions? Or will that not be known for a while?
post #2182 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nananine View Post
Are there exceptions
Selected merchandise.
post #2183 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Barney's sale starts on the 19th, up to 40% off.

sounds just like the one-day sale a week or two ago?
post #2184 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Barney's sale starts on the 19th, up to 40% off.

Couldn't find anything during the one-day sale...I'll wait for final markdowns.
post #2185 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona Drag View Post
Yo if one of those Gap take XX% off all sale items things pops up, tell em. I looked and don't think there's anything currently, but I might try and cop some of those organic jawns for a project I have in mind.
Gap was doing 40% off all sale this past weekend. no idea if it's still going.
post #2186 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post
Couldn't find anything during the one-day sale...I'll wait for final markdowns.

me too.
when do they have 75% off? July 4th week??
post #2187 of 35579
^yes
post #2188 of 35579
Context has 50% on Nom de Guerre, today only I believe.
post #2189 of 35579
Quote:
Originally Posted by progressiveminded View Post
Context has 50% on Nom de Guerre, today only I believe.

Thanks. Been looking for a simple black buttoned shirt. Copped the utility black NDG.
post #2190 of 35579
20% off Albam on May 14th. Just enter the code 'grazia' in the discount code box on the Checkout page of the website.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread