Anyone else find the name "MYHABIT" vaguely insulting? (mainly bc it true).
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1442
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21617 of 443919/23/12 at 7:11pmpost #21618 of 443919/23/12 at 7:21pmpost #21619 of 443919/23/12 at 7:24pmDon't get me wrong, it's a terrible name. But with the mightiest e-commerce power behind you, it doesn't really matter if your name sucks, you'll get yourself known.
On a related note, did you guys see that Park & Bond is shutting down after the winter sale? This may mean some pretty attractive sale season there... although they always have the Gilt side to take any excess inventory.post #21620 of 443919/23/12 at 7:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Don't get me wrong, it's a terrible name. But with the mightiest e-commerce power behind you, it doesn't really matter if your name sucks, you'll get yourself known.
On a related note, did you guys see that Park & Bond is shutting down after the winter sale? This may mean some pretty attractive sale season there... although they always have the Gilt side to take any excess inventory.
p&b usually does the best sales so that's a bummer. got a ton of great geller pieces at 80-90% off while other retailers still struggle to sell at 50% months laterpost #21621 of 443919/23/12 at 9:11pmpost #21622 of 443919/23/12 at 9:20pmQuote:
Wasn't even aware of its existence. What %-off are we talking, and how do I get in?
On another note, did any Angelinos hit up the Mohawk General Store sale two saturdays ago? What did I miss?post #21623 of 443919/23/12 at 9:24pmQuote:
50% on selected merchandise, think it's open to public? Mohawk sale wasn't bad, got my Gitman ship print shorts I'd been wanting for a long time and thought I missed out on. Most stuff was 75-80% off, minus EG I thinkpost #21624 of 443919/23/12 at 10:01pmpost #21625 of 443919/24/12 at 6:27ampost #21626 of 443919/24/12 at 7:08ampost #21627 of 443919/24/12 at 8:45ampost #21628 of 443919/24/12 at 12:18pmpost #21629 of 443919/24/12 at 12:25pm
xpost from [Soon, a Title here]
were talking movies on there.Quote:Originally Posted by smashwindow
Some great movies on the lists but goodfellas, 24 hour party people, speed racer
sure good movies but not up to par with the others
Some things I think are missing in a top 150 or top 200 (100 is too few)
Noticed a lack of argentine and spanish movies (maybe I'm biased)
The Thin Red Line
Y Tu Mama Tambien
Abre Los Ojos
Diving Bell and the Butterfly
El Mar Adentro
12 Angry Men
Solaris (original russian)
Divorce, Italian Style
Ghost Dog and the way of the Samurai
Zorba the Greek
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 25 seconds ago
- › Barbour Quilted Waistcoat/Zip-in Liner Gilet Body Warmer 1 minute ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › SCAM ALERT - Alden X J Gilbert Indy Shell Cordovan #8 in 7.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?