"Nothing must go!" sales are so hot right now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1432post #21466 of 443829/12/12 at 9:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21467 of 443829/12/12 at 9:58ampost #21468 of 443829/12/12 at 10:09amQuote:Originally Posted by BoystonTrading
It is with great regret that we inform you that we have been forced to cancel your most recent order with Boylston Trading Co if placed within the past 36 hours. Our checkout system began discounting all products on our site rather than only those in the sale section. As soon as we became aware of this issue it was fixed by our tech team to ensure that the sale price only reflected sale items. In that time however, you had placed your order. We cannot apologize enough that you were affected by this issue and assure you that we meant absolutely no deceit in the price changes - it was strictly a technical error and again, it has been resolved. At this time we would first like to confirm for you that in cancelling your order, no funds were drawn from your account – you may see an authorization of the funds, but this will be released in 1-2 business days. You can confirm the exact time that this will be released with your bank (or we would be happy to contact them for you), if you foresee this being a financial burden of any degree. Finally, if you are still interested in the products you had purchased, we are fully prepared to offer you a 15% discount on your next order and will also include a complimentary Boylston Trading Co. pin set with your shipment. We understand that we very well may have compromised your trust in the wake of this issue, but assure you that our small team is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to regain said trust. If you have any questions, comments, concerns which we may have failed to address or if you would like to place an order with the aforementioned discount, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
All the best,
Boylston Trading Co.
Now ya tell me?!? After I purchased my Danners from you for $3.75 I decided to take up mountaineering. I even bought crampons and an ice axe... you ever priced either of those? I hope I can cancel the Mt. Everest assault I just booked for May 2013 - $60k it was. Thought the Danners would look particularly nice atop the summit. A dream. Shattered. I'm gutted.post #21469 of 443829/12/12 at 10:13ampost #21470 of 443829/12/12 at 10:16amI just posted this in the Barbour thread but wanted to let you dudes know as well:
Bloomingdales.com has waxed A7 internationals on sale for 209.50
sign up for their Loyallist program and its another $25 off with free shipping.
ebates is another 6% off
so thats $174 shipped for a new A7.
limited sizes but a hell of a dealpost #21471 of 443829/12/12 at 10:22ampost #21472 of 443829/12/12 at 10:24ampost #21473 of 443829/12/12 at 10:45ampost #21474 of 443829/12/12 at 10:45amTimes like this make me wonder just how much styleforum influences the economies of particular shops, especially the small ones. BTC probably did a google search and found this thread after they likely got a rush of orders. Also, the sense of entitlement makes me slightly sad for humanity.post #21475 of 443829/12/12 at 11:03ampost #21476 of 443829/12/12 at 11:06ampost #21477 of 443829/12/12 at 11:43ampost #21478 of 443829/12/12 at 11:54ampost #21479 of 443829/12/12 at 11:58am
- Official Sales Alert thread
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1179 Active Users (245 Members and 934 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 10 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 11 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?