or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1406

post #21076 of 35638

Anyone know if Oki-ni subtracts VAT?  I get to checkout and despite my address reflecting the US, no VAT discount.

post #21077 of 35638

It can take up to 2 months for customs bills.

Oki-ni will refund VAT AFTER you purchase.

post #21078 of 35638
I spent $250 at End and didn't get charged anything either. This was last year. It's a gamble though, I agree.
post #21079 of 35638
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

Prices went UP 50% on a couple of SS12 clearance items I was watching at LN-CC. Last checked a few days ago and they were cheaper (same reduced price they'd been for ages). Anyone know what that's all about? It seemed pretty clear the prices were reduced for the end of the season so it's not as if a sale "ended."

Well all their sale emails said stuff like "SS12 70% one more week!" so I guess in between sale seasons their sale items go back up in price and then drop again once FW markdowns start.
post #21080 of 35638
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

^I don't fuck with end anymore because fedex always RAPES you on customs and they refuse to ship Royal Mail. Last time I payed $60 on a $200 order making it more expensive than retail when it was on sale.  Many other stores will drop value so you never pay customs.
FedEx has high fees because the courier drives around the world before they come to you with your pack. I bought something from tbs, which is Sweden and next to Norway, but FedEx drove around Europe and then delivered to me. I had to pay high fees, because of the long travel.

Btw, tbs did mark down the value, but not below the custom and vat limit
post #21081 of 35638
For anyone that picked up the geo combo pants from isaora, do you have waist and thigh measurementson a size L?
post #21082 of 35638

Anyone know if Kafka in the UK deducts VAT?

post #21083 of 35638
Quote:
Originally Posted by theom- View Post

For anyone that picked up the geo combo pants from isaora, do you have waist and thigh measurementson a size L?

My geo combos measure about 33-34" in the waist with some stretch, size M. They're very slim in the calf though.
post #21084 of 35638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingusberry View Post

FedEx has high fees because the courier drives around the world before they come to you with your pack. I bought something from tbs, which is Sweden and next to Norway, but FedEx drove around Europe and then delivered to me. I had to pay high fees, because of the long travel.

Huh? So you got charged say $50 and then on delivery they said "hey you know what, I actually went to Paris that will be $100"?
post #21085 of 35638

anyone wanna trade coupon codes...i am looking got get the wings+ horns bush camp pants in black size 33. ..i got a tres bien code  15% off?

post #21086 of 35638
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

My geo combos measure about 33-34" in the waist with some stretch, size M. They're very slim in the calf though.

Thanks for the information, put my order in a few days ago, just curious. Hopefully not too tight around my calves.shog[1].gif
post #21087 of 35638
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

My geo combos measure about 33-34" in the waist with some stretch, size M. They're very slim in the calf though.

That's like one size larger than on their sizing chart. Hope my shorts aren't too large.
post #21088 of 35638
Loose waist is alright with ISAORA though, because everything else is so damn slim
post #21089 of 35638
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post


Huh? So you got charged say $50 and then on delivery they said "hey you know what, I actually went to Paris that will be $100"?

They didn't say anything about it, but I knew they were going to charge me extra, because I checked the tracking number and they travelled around Europe. They are also going to charge you for transportation costs, and the transportation costs wouldn't be there if they just crossed the border. TBS marked the pack to €38,5, while I had to pay €30 for VAT, customs and transportation costs. The transportation costs was €20, while the rest was VAT and customs.

post #21090 of 35638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingusberry View Post

They didn't say anything about it, but I knew they were going to charge me extra, because I checked the tracking number and they travelled around Europe. They are also going to charge you for transportation costs, and the transportation costs wouldn't be there if they just crossed the border. TBS marked the pack to €38,5, while I had to pay €30 for VAT, customs and transportation costs. The transportation costs was €20, while the rest was VAT and customs.

You're saying you got an invoice from a delivery company that had a line item that said "Transportation Costs?"

Also, I don't think you realize how delivery company works; surely you don't think they pick stuff up at once place and drive straight to the delivery address? Companies have hubs where everything goes first and then ship back out. I've seen packages from one Caribbean country go to Miami and then back down to the other Caribbean country, for example.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread