or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1388

post #20806 of 38025
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

email them and let us know.

Called them earlier today. They refunded me the 20% for the code.
post #20807 of 38025
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

I bought the 45 whites if those are the ones giving you trouble smile.gif

it was the white 41's... i just wish it didn't say they still have them so i don't get my hopes up frown.gif
post #20808 of 38025
Any new/active Acrimony coupons?
post #20809 of 38025

Hmm, can anyone tell me how the Corner code works?

 

I tried it on the US site, didn't work. Change the site to EU, didn't work. Changed the site to UK, didn't work. I only added sale items too, so I have no idea why it's not working. Basically I just copy and pasted AFTERHOURSEU@THECORNER, but it says invalid code in all three sites.

post #20810 of 38025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphataru View Post

Hmm, can anyone tell me how the Corner code works?

 

I tried it on the US site, didn't work. Change the site to EU, didn't work. Changed the site to UK, didn't work. I only added sale items too, so I have no idea why it's not working. Basically I just copy and pasted AFTERHOURSEU@THECORNER, but it says invalid code in all three sites.

My guess is that they deactivated it for some reason. It was working earlier and I actually made two purchases with it, so it WAS working no doubt. I have no idea why it stopped working for sure though.

post #20811 of 38025
Im guessing it was a couple hours deal only considering the name. It worked for me earlier today but yea expired now.
post #20812 of 38025
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG0123 View Post

My guess is that they deactivated it for some reason. It was working earlier and I actually made two purchases with it, so it WAS working no doubt. I have no idea why it stopped working for sure though.

 

Thanks buddy, I guess I'll try again later T.T

post #20813 of 38025
definately not working
post #20814 of 38025
yoox code also seems to have expired
post #20815 of 38025
where did you guys find the MMM gats shoes on sale, i can't find those shoes.
post #20816 of 38025
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPro View Post

Im guessing it was a couple hours deal only considering the name. It worked for me earlier today but yea expired now.

Yeah the email said 8p tp 8a

post #20817 of 38025
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2knp View Post

where did you guys find the MMM gats shoes on sale, i can't find those shoes.

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp/dept/previewmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/cod10/44432840BK/sts/sr_previewmen80

Only size 7 and 11 left
post #20818 of 38025
missed out on the white gats.. how do you guys feel about the painted canvas gats? been looking for a painted leather one to replace the ones i have but cant seem to find any in my size so i might get the canvas ones..
post #20819 of 38025
You guys are lucky you missed out. One of the most overrated shoes of all time. Terrible
post #20820 of 38025

edit: DEFDEALS10@YOOX.COM works


Edited by tripleD - 7/27/12 at 2:42pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread