or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1380

post #20686 of 37358

There's a sale at Topman atm on socks, underwear, shirts, and a couple of trousers.

post #20687 of 37358
Only ordered from Mr. Porter once and liked the packaging. I was able to use/re-purpose all the materials unlike others. The clear plastic bags from other sites are sometimes difficult to recycle because I can't always tell by the weight if they are #2, #4 or other if they aren't stamped.

I'd imagine after repeated orders that the packaging can become more useless. An "opt out of packaging" option would be nice for that. .
post #20688 of 37358

here you go, 10% code finish on sunday saturday@yoox 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

there's a code for fw items on retailmenot
just don't buy anything in my dreambox or I'll smack you
post #20689 of 37358
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerbearz View Post
here you go, 10% code finish on sunday saturday@yoox 

 

Doesn't work in the US. 

post #20690 of 37358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosu3 View Post

Only ordered from Mr. Porter once and liked the packaging. I was able to use/re-purpose all the materials unlike others. The clear plastic bags from other sites are sometimes difficult to recycle because I can't always tell by the weight if they are #2, #4 or other if they aren't stamped.

I'd imagine after repeated orders that the packaging can become more useless. An "opt out of packaging" option would be nice for that. .

I think they have that "opt out" option now.

I ordered a few things during their last sale and they don't offer the fancy package with sale orders.
They're still wrapped in lots of tissue paper though.
post #20691 of 37358
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post

Doesn't work in the US. 

Confirm. "Invalid code" frown.gif
post #20692 of 37358
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

I think they have that "opt out" option now.
I ordered a few things during their last sale and they don't offer the fancy package with sale orders.
They're still wrapped in lots of tissue paper though.

I had an order entirely of 70% off sale items, and I got the suit bag and the "tool" bag.
post #20693 of 37358
Now that I think about it, I ordered a Belstaff jacket from Porter at 70% and I got the garment bag.
But no big white shiopping bag or boxes.
Everything else I ordered was just wrapped in lots of black tissue.

Wife ordered something from Net-a-Porter during the last sale and it was just wrapped in tissue.
post #20694 of 37358
This is a Sales Alert thread, please keep on topic.
post #20695 of 37358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek92 View Post


Anything good except for the AEs? Everything else still seems way too expensive.
 

 

Yes I agree. About the only good value that i can find on sale right now is the AE Strands and Park Avenues.  You'd be better off shopping the 'Last Call' sale at Neiman Marcus right now.  

 

Incidentally, there's a one-day, online only, extra 25% off promotion running on for their sale items today (7/22) . . . 

post #20696 of 37358
you guys will hammer a topic to death
post #20697 of 37358
Quote:
Originally Posted by London View Post

you guys will hammer a topic to death

Ha, true. Not much else to do in "peacetime". alot of s/s have come and gone R
post #20698 of 37358
Quote:
Originally Posted by London View Post

you guys will hammer a topic to death

sf hammer a topic to death... that never happens
post #20699 of 37358

Don't know if this is you guys' style but GAP is selling some 8" inseam chino shorts for $13 and $15. Great prices for shorts.

 

Urban Outfitters Stock Up Sale ends today I believe.

 

I post up all the sales I find on my recently created website www.classychap.com so feel free to check that out for other sales. Would also appreciate any critique/commentary on the site (I'm new to web design). (If this is against the rules, someone PM me or let me know and I'll be glad to take it off)

post #20700 of 37358
Quote:
Originally Posted by heterophilous View Post

Yes I agree. About the only good value that i can find on sale right now is the AE Strands and Park Avenues.  You'd be better off shopping the 'Last Call' sale at Neiman Marcus right now.  

Incidentally, there's a one-day, online only, extra 25% off promotion running on for their sale items today (7/22) . . . 

No AEs unfortunately... Thanks for the post though!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread