the united mistake? that's dead...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1377
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20642 of 430797/19/12 at 3:37pmpost #20643 of 430797/19/12 at 4:44pmpost #20644 of 430797/19/12 at 6:17pmpost #20645 of 430797/19/12 at 7:15pmpost #20646 of 430797/19/12 at 7:19pmpost #20647 of 430797/19/12 at 7:22pmHerring Shoes Sale.
Courtesy of Dappered.com forum member Bruschetta (link)Quote:Herring Shoes in the UK is having a sale on their own brand of shoes, and a few others (Loake and Church's). Herring's Premier line is made by Cheaney and the classic line is made by Barker or Loake. You may have to contact them to find out which manufacturer crafted a specific shoe.
The quality on these shoes will be equivalent to Allen Edmonds if they're made by Loake, or (much) better if the manufacturer is Barker, Cheaney, Church's, or Tricker's.
Shoes range from $130-230, plus a uniform £20 for shipping. The deal is obviously better if you purchase 2+ shoes. The promo code "HSAB" will get you a free pair of shoe trees.
US customers get dinged with an 18% customs duty. However, the shoes are 17% less than the listed sale price for US customers since US customers do not pay VAT. It works out so that you only pay 1%.
Here's the website: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk
Here are a few that I noticed:
Herring Riddlecombe II, a black blucher brogue (say that three times in a row) in black calfskin with a rubber sole. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Riddlecombe II Suede the same shoe in a chocolate suede. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Rewe II these look very, very similar to Allen Edmonds' Strands, but they have a rubber sole. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Rackenford II, the classic oxford balmoral. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Hilton, a monk strap. Leather sole. £125 for UK dwellers and £104 for Americans. Handmade in Loake's UK factory.
Herring Bath II, a cap toe brogue balmoral. Leather soles. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Unknown manufacturer.
Church's Downton £170 for UK dwellers and £141 for Americans. Also offered in navy and white.
Herring Hampstead, very similar to the Allen Edmonds Strand. Much nicer. Handmade in the UK (I believe they are made by Barker, but I am unsure.) £175 for UK dwellers and £145 for Americans.
Herring Knightsbridge, £175 for UK dwellers and £145 for Americans. I believe these are also made by Barker.
Herring Mayfair, definitely made by Barker. £185 for UK dwellers and £154 for Americans.post #20648 of 430797/19/12 at 8:51pmpost #20649 of 430797/19/12 at 8:58pmpost #20650 of 430797/19/12 at 9:15pmpost #20651 of 430797/19/12 at 10:50pmpost #20652 of 430797/20/12 at 7:18ampost #20653 of 430797/20/12 at 7:21ampost #20654 of 430797/20/12 at 8:19am
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 1630 Active Users (364 Members and 1266 Guests)
- › MA-1 Jackets Thread 2 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 21 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 46 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › how does a gentleman match his baroque pants? 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories