the united mistake? that's dead...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1377
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20642 of 419307/19/12 at 3:37pmpost #20643 of 419307/19/12 at 4:44pmpost #20644 of 419307/19/12 at 6:17pmpost #20645 of 419307/19/12 at 7:15pmpost #20646 of 419307/19/12 at 7:19pmpost #20647 of 419307/19/12 at 7:22pmHerring Shoes Sale.
Courtesy of Dappered.com forum member Bruschetta (link)Quote:Herring Shoes in the UK is having a sale on their own brand of shoes, and a few others (Loake and Church's). Herring's Premier line is made by Cheaney and the classic line is made by Barker or Loake. You may have to contact them to find out which manufacturer crafted a specific shoe.
The quality on these shoes will be equivalent to Allen Edmonds if they're made by Loake, or (much) better if the manufacturer is Barker, Cheaney, Church's, or Tricker's.
Shoes range from $130-230, plus a uniform £20 for shipping. The deal is obviously better if you purchase 2+ shoes. The promo code "HSAB" will get you a free pair of shoe trees.
US customers get dinged with an 18% customs duty. However, the shoes are 17% less than the listed sale price for US customers since US customers do not pay VAT. It works out so that you only pay 1%.
Here's the website: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk
Here are a few that I noticed:
Herring Riddlecombe II, a black blucher brogue (say that three times in a row) in black calfskin with a rubber sole. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Riddlecombe II Suede the same shoe in a chocolate suede. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Rewe II these look very, very similar to Allen Edmonds' Strands, but they have a rubber sole. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Rackenford II, the classic oxford balmoral. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Hilton, a monk strap. Leather sole. £125 for UK dwellers and £104 for Americans. Handmade in Loake's UK factory.
Herring Bath II, a cap toe brogue balmoral. Leather soles. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Unknown manufacturer.
Church's Downton £170 for UK dwellers and £141 for Americans. Also offered in navy and white.
Herring Hampstead, very similar to the Allen Edmonds Strand. Much nicer. Handmade in the UK (I believe they are made by Barker, but I am unsure.) £175 for UK dwellers and £145 for Americans.
Herring Knightsbridge, £175 for UK dwellers and £145 for Americans. I believe these are also made by Barker.
Herring Mayfair, definitely made by Barker. £185 for UK dwellers and £154 for Americans.post #20648 of 419307/19/12 at 8:51pmpost #20649 of 419307/19/12 at 8:58pmpost #20650 of 419307/19/12 at 9:15pmpost #20651 of 419307/19/12 at 10:50pmpost #20652 of 419307/20/12 at 7:18ampost #20653 of 419307/20/12 at 7:21ampost #20654 of 419307/20/12 at 8:19am
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1737 Active Users (374 Members and 1363 Guests)
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 16 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015