the united mistake? that's dead...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1377post #20642 of 475187/19/12 at 3:37pmpost #20643 of 475187/19/12 at 4:44pmpost #20644 of 475187/19/12 at 6:17pmpost #20645 of 475187/19/12 at 7:15pmpost #20646 of 475187/19/12 at 7:19pmpost #20647 of 475187/19/12 at 7:22pmHerring Shoes Sale.
Courtesy of Dappered.com forum member Bruschetta (link)Quote:Herring Shoes in the UK is having a sale on their own brand of shoes, and a few others (Loake and Church's). Herring's Premier line is made by Cheaney and the classic line is made by Barker or Loake. You may have to contact them to find out which manufacturer crafted a specific shoe.
The quality on these shoes will be equivalent to Allen Edmonds if they're made by Loake, or (much) better if the manufacturer is Barker, Cheaney, Church's, or Tricker's.
Shoes range from $130-230, plus a uniform £20 for shipping. The deal is obviously better if you purchase 2+ shoes. The promo code "HSAB" will get you a free pair of shoe trees.
US customers get dinged with an 18% customs duty. However, the shoes are 17% less than the listed sale price for US customers since US customers do not pay VAT. It works out so that you only pay 1%.
Here's the website: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk
Here are a few that I noticed:
Herring Riddlecombe II, a black blucher brogue (say that three times in a row) in black calfskin with a rubber sole. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Riddlecombe II Suede the same shoe in a chocolate suede. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Rewe II these look very, very similar to Allen Edmonds' Strands, but they have a rubber sole. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Rackenford II, the classic oxford balmoral. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Made by Loake.
Herring Hilton, a monk strap. Leather sole. £125 for UK dwellers and £104 for Americans. Handmade in Loake's UK factory.
Herring Bath II, a cap toe brogue balmoral. Leather soles. £99.95 for UK dwellers and £83 for Americans. Unknown manufacturer.
Church's Downton £170 for UK dwellers and £141 for Americans. Also offered in navy and white.
Herring Hampstead, very similar to the Allen Edmonds Strand. Much nicer. Handmade in the UK (I believe they are made by Barker, but I am unsure.) £175 for UK dwellers and £145 for Americans.
Herring Knightsbridge, £175 for UK dwellers and £145 for Americans. I believe these are also made by Barker.
Herring Mayfair, definitely made by Barker. £185 for UK dwellers and £154 for Americans.post #20648 of 475187/19/12 at 8:51pmpost #20649 of 475187/19/12 at 8:58pmpost #20650 of 475187/19/12 at 9:15pmpost #20651 of 475187/19/12 at 10:50pmpost #20652 of 475187/20/12 at 7:18ampost #20653 of 475187/20/12 at 7:21ampost #20654 of 475187/20/12 at 8:19ampost #20655 of 475187/20/12 at 8:32am
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 934 Active Users (114 Members and 820 Guests)
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 13 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 38 minutes ago
- › Gucci Horsebit Loafers 39 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 50 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding