or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1376

post #20626 of 36014
doesn't work for me
post #20627 of 36014
Gilt codes are linked to your account, i.e. they're not universal to all
post #20628 of 36014
ah, sorry bout that. didn't realize. i never buy anything there so they keep sending me codes to entice me. thought I'd share.
post #20629 of 36014
happy socks deal again ... 50% off and buy 4 u get free shipping. mostly only small sizes left though and most of the goods ones are gone
post #20630 of 36014
I got one of those Gilt codes in the mail, too, but the stipulations involved all but ensure that I wouldn't be allowed to by anything other than something from Theory with it.
post #20631 of 36014
Big drops on Yoox today.

MRFS@YOOX works for free shipping to Canada.
post #20632 of 36014
I'm going to try to buy salami with my GILT code.
post #20633 of 36014
What I wanted on yoox wasn't included in the further price drops. Does anyone have a yoox code? I tried the LOVEMYDREAMBOX code on sunday but it was expired.
post #20634 of 36014
Quote:
Originally Posted by long_knives View Post

Big drops on Yoox today.

MRFS@YOOX works for free shipping to Canada.

Coulda saved me $20 if you posted this a couple hours ago tongue.gif

But seriously, thanks for sharing -- did Yoox email you that code or did you find it on a forum/website? (Any idea when it expires?)
post #20635 of 36014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

Coulda saved me $20 if you posted this a couple hours ago tongue.gif
But seriously, thanks for sharing -- did Yoox email you that code or did you find it on a forum/website? (Any idea when it expires?)

It was posted on the purseblog forum. Those ladies with their bitchin' bags are pretty good at posting active Yoox codes.

I have no idea when it expires.
post #20636 of 36014
Barney's just announced that their warehouse sale will be online this year - and they can't even do their regular sale online (efficiently). This will be a disaster.
post #20637 of 36014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdecker1 View Post

Barney's just announced that their warehouse sale will be online this year - and they can't even do their regular sale online (efficiently). This will be a disaster.

hopefully disaster in our favor
post #20638 of 36014
SZEXTRA10 for another 10% off sale items at LN-CC
post #20639 of 36014

How about some first class tickets to Hong Kong?

post #20640 of 36014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdecker1 View Post

Barney's just announced that their warehouse sale will be online this year - and they can't even do their regular sale online (efficiently). This will be a disaster.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiitt

can't be good for those of us who usually go
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread