or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1370

post #20536 of 37277

not bitching but begging worship2.gifworship2.gifworship2.gif

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meis View Post


stop bitching about codes not being big enough
post #20537 of 37277
I have this Our Legacy "ARTISAN RECYCLED-NYLON PARKA JACKET" that I'm going to return. If anybody wants it before I ship it back, $71 (80% off) + shipping. Size 48. It's just a bit too big for me.


184462_mrp_in_xl.jpg

https://www.mrporter.com/product/184462
post #20538 of 37277

Last day for the Jack Spade coupon code.  It's "JACKSEMI" for an extra 25% off sale.  They have some nice looking coal bags and they've taken some new markdowns/second markdowns since the sale started.  Free shipping after a certain amount too.

post #20539 of 37277
stylezeitgeist_founding_father.jpg
founding fathers [via] re. porter


25% off all launch-stock consignments.
post #20540 of 37277
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

^ Yes. Also not an acronym.

It pretty much is, actually.
post #20541 of 37277
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Is there any particular reason the Butteros are so much cheaper? I have each, and I honestly don't think there's a real difference in quality or styling that could justify the difference in price. I think my B&N sneakers are my new favorite (I believe they're the same sole?), then W+H, then Buttero, then CP.

They are all built on the same sole. My preference, in general, is pretty much the opposite of yours: Common Projects (Achilles aside - I really like the shelltoes, the Achilles mid, and the Tournaments), then Buttero (I actually like my one pair of Butteros better than many of my Common Projects, but seeing that I have over a dozen pairs of the latter, it's not really a fair comparison, and Wings+Horns and Blanc & Noir are about tied, with Wings+Horns edging out Blanc & Noir just because the latter are blatant copies of earlier Dior Homme sneakers. Everything takes inspiration from something else, but there is a certain line before it gets a bit embarassing. Of the four companies, I'd say that Common Projects and Buttero have the more original ideas.
post #20542 of 37277
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I like The Tournament low a lot more. It's considerably less bulky at the ankle, which is the one thing I really don't like about the Achilles, but AFAIK, they have never come in all white, though a beige suede with a grosgrain piping is pretty close.

I actually own a pair of all white tournament lows with canvas lining, picked them up 3 summers ago
post #20543 of 37277

Any recommendations for a med-wider foot sneaker.  I really have a med width, but the Achilles are just too narrow.  Thanks.

post #20544 of 37277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgein View Post

Any recommendations for a med-wider foot sneaker.  I really have a med width, but the Achilles are just too narrow.  Thanks.

MMM gats
post #20545 of 37277
I've got all white CP tournament lows nod[1].gif "5030 Tournament Low White 0506"
post #20546 of 37277
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

They are all built on the same sole. My preference, in general, is pretty much the opposite of yours: Common Projects (Achilles aside - I really like the shelltoes, the Achilles mid, and the Tournaments), then Buttero (I actually like my one pair of Butteros better than many of my Common Projects, but seeing that I have over a dozen pairs of the latter, it's not really a fair comparison, and Wings+Horns and Blanc & Noir are about tied, with Wings+Horns edging out Blanc & Noir just because the latter are blatant copies of earlier Dior Homme sneakers. Everything takes inspiration from something else, but there is a certain line before it gets a bit embarassing. Of the four companies, I'd say that Common Projects and Buttero have the more original ideas.

Trussardi uses the same manufacturer as buttero, their lowtop model with the holes on the side is identical. Different insoles, but other than that identical.
post #20547 of 37277
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Is there any particular reason the Butteros are so much cheaper? I have each, and I honestly don't think there's a real difference in quality or styling that could justify the difference in price. I think my B&N sneakers are my new favorite (I believe they're the same sole?), then W+H, then Buttero, then CP.

It probably has something to do with Buttero having their own factory.

http://vimeo.com/wwwporvocacaocom/porvocacaoxbuttero
post #20548 of 37277
someone pm me a tbs code for my boy
post #20549 of 37277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post

It probably has something to do with Buttero having their own factory.
http://vimeo.com/wwwporvocacaocom/porvocacaoxbuttero

from what I see buttero prices is on par with CPs

but I agree with LA guy, I like buttero most out of my sneakers because it's really simple and it's one thick piece of leather/suede
post #20550 of 37277

Any good pricing still on MMM gets?  Bigger size US 12.  thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread