Layers sale went up to 70%.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1364post #20446 of 468787/10/12 at 12:19pmpost #20447 of 468787/10/12 at 12:41pmpost #20448 of 468787/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #20449 of 468787/10/12 at 3:05pmpost #20450 of 468787/10/12 at 4:19pmpost #20451 of 468787/10/12 at 6:26pmpost #20452 of 468787/10/12 at 6:33pmpost #20453 of 468787/10/12 at 7:13pmpost #20454 of 468787/11/12 at 1:30ampost #20455 of 468787/11/12 at 6:45amUrbandaddy Perks (requires quick sign-up, but hang on) has the Hemmingway Duffle bag for $245 (30% off MSRP of $350). Colors: Available in tobacco or black.
[UPDATE]: They are also offering reduced pricing on leather toiletry bags ($63 from $99), as well as other deals (e.g. guitar lessons, silent alarm wristband with sleep monitoring).
I'm still on the fence, but if you all are looking for a cotton canvas + leather duffle, it's worth taking a look. The promotion ends in about 12 days. I couldn't find any reviews on this bag, so if you already own this, would love some feedback to push me over the fence.
Evolved from the raw essentials of adventure and American heritage, the Will Leather Goods Signature Canvas and Leather Collection uses only vegetable tanned leathers, 18oz cotton canvas and steel-moulded hardware. While an ordinary bag takes 75 steps on the factory line, a Will bag takes an average of 139 steps. Why all those extra steps? Additional rivets, reinforced leather corners and box-stitches ensure we are offering a product that WILL stand the test of time.
- 18 Oz Washed Cotton Canvas
- Bridle Leather Trim
- Antique Brass and Antique Nickel Hardware
- Logo embossed luggage tag
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- 18" x 14.5” x 12"
- Internationally imported
Edited by 3dials - 7/11/12 at 7:17ampost #20456 of 468787/11/12 at 7:11ampost #20457 of 468787/11/12 at 8:15amUK Sales - shipping and returns may be a little hairy for those of us in the U.S. (and eat into the discount), but there are some good finds out there.
post #20458 of 468787/11/12 at 8:45ampost #20459 of 468787/11/12 at 9:37ampost #20460 of 468787/11/12 at 9:45am
- Oki-ni: Site-wide sale. At http://www.oki-ni.com/icat/sale/icat/sale. For example, I love these APC tennis boots but my wallet is already depleted.
- End Clothing: At http://www.endclothing.co.uk. Outerwear galore.
- Woodhouse: At http://www.woodhouseclothing.com. Up to 70% off, though a lot of it looks like cast-offs from Urban Outfitter territory. Some good outerwear and the odd slim OCBDs.
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 0 Active Users (0 Members and 0 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 51 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 6 minutes ago
- › "That" Suit 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding