Layers sale went up to 70%.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1364post #20446 of 443817/10/12 at 12:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20447 of 443817/10/12 at 12:41pmpost #20448 of 443817/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #20449 of 443817/10/12 at 3:05pmpost #20450 of 443817/10/12 at 4:19pmpost #20451 of 443817/10/12 at 6:26pmpost #20452 of 443817/10/12 at 6:33pmpost #20453 of 443817/10/12 at 7:13pmpost #20454 of 443817/11/12 at 1:30ampost #20455 of 443817/11/12 at 6:45amUrbandaddy Perks (requires quick sign-up, but hang on) has the Hemmingway Duffle bag for $245 (30% off MSRP of $350). Colors: Available in tobacco or black.
[UPDATE]: They are also offering reduced pricing on leather toiletry bags ($63 from $99), as well as other deals (e.g. guitar lessons, silent alarm wristband with sleep monitoring).
I'm still on the fence, but if you all are looking for a cotton canvas + leather duffle, it's worth taking a look. The promotion ends in about 12 days. I couldn't find any reviews on this bag, so if you already own this, would love some feedback to push me over the fence.
Evolved from the raw essentials of adventure and American heritage, the Will Leather Goods Signature Canvas and Leather Collection uses only vegetable tanned leathers, 18oz cotton canvas and steel-moulded hardware. While an ordinary bag takes 75 steps on the factory line, a Will bag takes an average of 139 steps. Why all those extra steps? Additional rivets, reinforced leather corners and box-stitches ensure we are offering a product that WILL stand the test of time.
- 18 Oz Washed Cotton Canvas
- Bridle Leather Trim
- Antique Brass and Antique Nickel Hardware
- Logo embossed luggage tag
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- 18" x 14.5” x 12"
- Internationally imported
Edited by 3dials - 7/11/12 at 7:17ampost #20456 of 443817/11/12 at 7:11ampost #20457 of 443817/11/12 at 8:15amUK Sales - shipping and returns may be a little hairy for those of us in the U.S. (and eat into the discount), but there are some good finds out there.
post #20458 of 443817/11/12 at 8:45ampost #20459 of 443817/11/12 at 9:37ampost #20460 of 443817/11/12 at 9:45am
- Oki-ni: Site-wide sale. At http://www.oki-ni.com/icat/sale/icat/sale. For example, I love these APC tennis boots but my wallet is already depleted.
- End Clothing: At http://www.endclothing.co.uk. Outerwear galore.
- Woodhouse: At http://www.woodhouseclothing.com. Up to 70% off, though a lot of it looks like cast-offs from Urban Outfitter territory. Some good outerwear and the odd slim OCBDs.
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 987 Active Users (159 Members and 828 Guests)
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 27 seconds ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?