Layers sale went up to 70%.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1364post #20446 of 482317/10/12 at 12:19pmpost #20447 of 482317/10/12 at 12:41pmpost #20448 of 482317/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #20449 of 482317/10/12 at 3:05pmpost #20450 of 482317/10/12 at 4:19pmpost #20451 of 482317/10/12 at 6:26pmpost #20452 of 482317/10/12 at 6:33pmpost #20453 of 482317/10/12 at 7:13pmpost #20454 of 482317/11/12 at 1:30ampost #20455 of 482317/11/12 at 6:45amUrbandaddy Perks (requires quick sign-up, but hang on) has the Hemmingway Duffle bag for $245 (30% off MSRP of $350). Colors: Available in tobacco or black.
[UPDATE]: They are also offering reduced pricing on leather toiletry bags ($63 from $99), as well as other deals (e.g. guitar lessons, silent alarm wristband with sleep monitoring).
I'm still on the fence, but if you all are looking for a cotton canvas + leather duffle, it's worth taking a look. The promotion ends in about 12 days. I couldn't find any reviews on this bag, so if you already own this, would love some feedback to push me over the fence.
Evolved from the raw essentials of adventure and American heritage, the Will Leather Goods Signature Canvas and Leather Collection uses only vegetable tanned leathers, 18oz cotton canvas and steel-moulded hardware. While an ordinary bag takes 75 steps on the factory line, a Will bag takes an average of 139 steps. Why all those extra steps? Additional rivets, reinforced leather corners and box-stitches ensure we are offering a product that WILL stand the test of time.
- 18 Oz Washed Cotton Canvas
- Bridle Leather Trim
- Antique Brass and Antique Nickel Hardware
- Logo embossed luggage tag
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- 18" x 14.5” x 12"
- Internationally imported
Edited by 3dials - 7/11/12 at 7:17ampost #20456 of 482317/11/12 at 7:11ampost #20457 of 482317/11/12 at 8:15amUK Sales - shipping and returns may be a little hairy for those of us in the U.S. (and eat into the discount), but there are some good finds out there.
post #20458 of 482317/11/12 at 8:45ampost #20459 of 482317/11/12 at 9:37ampost #20460 of 482317/11/12 at 9:45am
- Oki-ni: Site-wide sale. At http://www.oki-ni.com/icat/sale/icat/sale. For example, I love these APC tennis boots but my wallet is already depleted.
- End Clothing: At http://www.endclothing.co.uk. Outerwear galore.
- Woodhouse: At http://www.woodhouseclothing.com. Up to 70% off, though a lot of it looks like cast-offs from Urban Outfitter territory. Some good outerwear and the odd slim OCBDs.
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1075 Active Users (179 Members and 896 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 seconds ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 17 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 7 minutes ago
- › Which CARRERA sunglasses model is this? 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › NWOT Luigi Bianch Mantova 100% cashmere navy overcoat 54 52 22 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 28 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 33 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...