Layers sale went up to 70%.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 am in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1364post #20446 of 411917/10/12 at 12:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20447 of 411917/10/12 at 12:41pmpost #20448 of 411917/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #20449 of 411917/10/12 at 3:05pmpost #20450 of 411917/10/12 at 4:19pmpost #20451 of 411917/10/12 at 6:26pmpost #20452 of 411917/10/12 at 6:33pmpost #20453 of 411917/10/12 at 7:13pmpost #20454 of 411917/11/12 at 1:30ampost #20455 of 411917/11/12 at 6:45amUrbandaddy Perks (requires quick sign-up, but hang on) has the Hemmingway Duffle bag for $245 (30% off MSRP of $350). Colors: Available in tobacco or black.
[UPDATE]: They are also offering reduced pricing on leather toiletry bags ($63 from $99), as well as other deals (e.g. guitar lessons, silent alarm wristband with sleep monitoring).
I'm still on the fence, but if you all are looking for a cotton canvas + leather duffle, it's worth taking a look. The promotion ends in about 12 days. I couldn't find any reviews on this bag, so if you already own this, would love some feedback to push me over the fence.
Evolved from the raw essentials of adventure and American heritage, the Will Leather Goods Signature Canvas and Leather Collection uses only vegetable tanned leathers, 18oz cotton canvas and steel-moulded hardware. While an ordinary bag takes 75 steps on the factory line, a Will bag takes an average of 139 steps. Why all those extra steps? Additional rivets, reinforced leather corners and box-stitches ensure we are offering a product that WILL stand the test of time.
- 18 Oz Washed Cotton Canvas
- Bridle Leather Trim
- Antique Brass and Antique Nickel Hardware
- Logo embossed luggage tag
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- 18" x 14.5” x 12"
- Internationally imported
Edited by 3dials - 7/11/12 at 7:17ampost #20456 of 411917/11/12 at 7:11ampost #20457 of 411917/11/12 at 8:15amUK Sales - shipping and returns may be a little hairy for those of us in the U.S. (and eat into the discount), but there are some good finds out there.
post #20458 of 411917/11/12 at 8:45ampost #20459 of 411917/11/12 at 9:37ampost #20460 of 411917/11/12 at 9:45am
- Oki-ni: Site-wide sale. At http://www.oki-ni.com/icat/sale/icat/sale. For example, I love these APC tennis boots but my wallet is already depleted.
- End Clothing: At http://www.endclothing.co.uk. Outerwear galore.
- Woodhouse: At http://www.woodhouseclothing.com. Up to 70% off, though a lot of it looks like cast-offs from Urban Outfitter territory. Some good outerwear and the odd slim OCBDs.
- Official Sales Alert thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1040 Active Users (217 Members and 823 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 11 minutes ago
- › APC New Cures 29x28 14 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 14 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...