All the XXLs are gone now - do they carry non sale stock?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1361post #20401 of 515407/9/12 at 4:53ampost #20402 of 515407/9/12 at 5:38ampost #20403 of 515407/9/12 at 6:10ampost #20404 of 515407/9/12 at 7:10ampost #20405 of 515407/9/12 at 7:42amQuote:
no need to thank me.
i'm just sorry i didn't post here sooner.
i bleed sufu.
anyway i wanna extend this to you guys as well.
code is up indefinitely.
dunno when we're gonna take it down, but it's still active.
if you ordered during the downtime just e-mail us and we'll adjust.
thanks again guys.post #20406 of 515407/9/12 at 8:02amQuote:
Thanks for the heads up. Kopped Oak Street Trail Oxford's both Navy and Brown. These appear to be very well made here in the USA with Horween Chromexcell leather. Should last a lifetime.post #20407 of 515407/9/12 at 8:10ampost #20408 of 515407/9/12 at 8:39ampost #20409 of 515407/9/12 at 9:30ampost #20410 of 515407/9/12 at 9:31amQuote:
No. Prices I'm seeing are about the same after you factor in duties. IMHO shipping doesn't kill the deal if A) you missed out on it over here and you can't find it cheaper and/or B) you're getting multiple items which just spreads the shipping out. Of course you need to know whether it fits or not because I assume returns to the UK site are a pain and will cost you.post #20411 of 515407/9/12 at 11:32ampost #20412 of 515407/9/12 at 1:16pmpost #20413 of 515407/9/12 at 1:22pmpost #20414 of 515407/9/12 at 3:11pmpost #20415 of 515407/9/12 at 3:15pmQuote:Quote:Clothing is exempt from this as long as the import is not commercial. For eg if I bought a
$1200 leather jacket no duty would be paid, but if I bought 30 t shirts in different sizes for $1200 then I would pay duty and GST.
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 56 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 13 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 13 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 17 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 27 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 28 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Quick Cobbler - Vancouver Canada 34 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...