All the XXLs are gone now - do they carry non sale stock?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1361post #20401 of 443327/9/12 at 4:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20402 of 443327/9/12 at 5:38ampost #20403 of 443327/9/12 at 6:10ampost #20404 of 443327/9/12 at 7:10ampost #20405 of 443327/9/12 at 7:42amQuote:
no need to thank me.
i'm just sorry i didn't post here sooner.
i bleed sufu.
anyway i wanna extend this to you guys as well.
code is up indefinitely.
dunno when we're gonna take it down, but it's still active.
if you ordered during the downtime just e-mail us and we'll adjust.
thanks again guys.post #20406 of 443327/9/12 at 8:02amQuote:
Thanks for the heads up. Kopped Oak Street Trail Oxford's both Navy and Brown. These appear to be very well made here in the USA with Horween Chromexcell leather. Should last a lifetime.post #20407 of 443327/9/12 at 8:10ampost #20408 of 443327/9/12 at 8:39ampost #20409 of 443327/9/12 at 9:30ampost #20410 of 443327/9/12 at 9:31amQuote:
No. Prices I'm seeing are about the same after you factor in duties. IMHO shipping doesn't kill the deal if A) you missed out on it over here and you can't find it cheaper and/or B) you're getting multiple items which just spreads the shipping out. Of course you need to know whether it fits or not because I assume returns to the UK site are a pain and will cost you.post #20411 of 443327/9/12 at 11:32ampost #20412 of 443327/9/12 at 1:16pmpost #20413 of 443327/9/12 at 1:22pmpost #20414 of 443327/9/12 at 3:11pmpost #20415 of 443327/9/12 at 3:15pmQuote:Quote:Clothing is exempt from this as long as the import is not commercial. For eg if I bought a
$1200 leather jacket no duty would be paid, but if I bought 30 t shirts in different sizes for $1200 then I would pay duty and GST.
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling 9.5E UK Shoe Trees and Bags 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 12 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...