All the XXLs are gone now - do they carry non sale stock?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1361post #20401 of 467277/9/12 at 4:53ampost #20402 of 467277/9/12 at 5:38ampost #20403 of 467277/9/12 at 6:10ampost #20404 of 467277/9/12 at 7:10ampost #20405 of 467277/9/12 at 7:42amQuote:
no need to thank me.
i'm just sorry i didn't post here sooner.
i bleed sufu.
anyway i wanna extend this to you guys as well.
code is up indefinitely.
dunno when we're gonna take it down, but it's still active.
if you ordered during the downtime just e-mail us and we'll adjust.
thanks again guys.post #20406 of 467277/9/12 at 8:02amQuote:
Thanks for the heads up. Kopped Oak Street Trail Oxford's both Navy and Brown. These appear to be very well made here in the USA with Horween Chromexcell leather. Should last a lifetime.post #20407 of 467277/9/12 at 8:10ampost #20408 of 467277/9/12 at 8:39ampost #20409 of 467277/9/12 at 9:30ampost #20410 of 467277/9/12 at 9:31amQuote:
No. Prices I'm seeing are about the same after you factor in duties. IMHO shipping doesn't kill the deal if A) you missed out on it over here and you can't find it cheaper and/or B) you're getting multiple items which just spreads the shipping out. Of course you need to know whether it fits or not because I assume returns to the UK site are a pain and will cost you.post #20411 of 467277/9/12 at 11:32ampost #20412 of 467277/9/12 at 1:16pmpost #20413 of 467277/9/12 at 1:22pmpost #20414 of 467277/9/12 at 3:11pmpost #20415 of 467277/9/12 at 3:15pmQuote:Quote:Clothing is exempt from this as long as the import is not commercial. For eg if I bought a
$1200 leather jacket no duty would be paid, but if I bought 30 t shirts in different sizes for $1200 then I would pay duty and GST.
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 24 minutes ago
- › Prada Seersucker Striped Blazer EU46/48R 25 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE June 24, 2016 - Greyscale 46 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 47 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Blu-ray/DVD - My Neighbor Totoro 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding