All the XXLs are gone now - do they carry non sale stock?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1361post #20401 of 474647/9/12 at 4:53ampost #20402 of 474647/9/12 at 5:38ampost #20403 of 474647/9/12 at 6:10ampost #20404 of 474647/9/12 at 7:10ampost #20405 of 474647/9/12 at 7:42amQuote:
no need to thank me.
i'm just sorry i didn't post here sooner.
i bleed sufu.
anyway i wanna extend this to you guys as well.
code is up indefinitely.
dunno when we're gonna take it down, but it's still active.
if you ordered during the downtime just e-mail us and we'll adjust.
thanks again guys.post #20406 of 474647/9/12 at 8:02amQuote:
Thanks for the heads up. Kopped Oak Street Trail Oxford's both Navy and Brown. These appear to be very well made here in the USA with Horween Chromexcell leather. Should last a lifetime.post #20407 of 474647/9/12 at 8:10ampost #20408 of 474647/9/12 at 8:39ampost #20409 of 474647/9/12 at 9:30ampost #20410 of 474647/9/12 at 9:31amQuote:
No. Prices I'm seeing are about the same after you factor in duties. IMHO shipping doesn't kill the deal if A) you missed out on it over here and you can't find it cheaper and/or B) you're getting multiple items which just spreads the shipping out. Of course you need to know whether it fits or not because I assume returns to the UK site are a pain and will cost you.post #20411 of 474647/9/12 at 11:32ampost #20412 of 474647/9/12 at 1:16pmpost #20413 of 474647/9/12 at 1:22pmpost #20414 of 474647/9/12 at 3:11pmpost #20415 of 474647/9/12 at 3:15pmQuote:Quote:Clothing is exempt from this as long as the import is not commercial. For eg if I bought a
$1200 leather jacket no duty would be paid, but if I bought 30 t shirts in different sizes for $1200 then I would pay duty and GST.
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 35 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 14 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 18 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 22 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 23 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding