All the XXLs are gone now - do they carry non sale stock?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1361post #20401 of 403487/9/12 at 4:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20402 of 403487/9/12 at 5:38ampost #20403 of 403487/9/12 at 6:10ampost #20404 of 403487/9/12 at 7:10ampost #20405 of 403487/9/12 at 7:42amQuote:
no need to thank me.
i'm just sorry i didn't post here sooner.
i bleed sufu.
anyway i wanna extend this to you guys as well.
code is up indefinitely.
dunno when we're gonna take it down, but it's still active.
if you ordered during the downtime just e-mail us and we'll adjust.
thanks again guys.post #20406 of 403487/9/12 at 8:02amQuote:
Thanks for the heads up. Kopped Oak Street Trail Oxford's both Navy and Brown. These appear to be very well made here in the USA with Horween Chromexcell leather. Should last a lifetime.post #20407 of 403487/9/12 at 8:10ampost #20408 of 403487/9/12 at 8:39ampost #20409 of 403487/9/12 at 9:30ampost #20410 of 403487/9/12 at 9:31amQuote:
No. Prices I'm seeing are about the same after you factor in duties. IMHO shipping doesn't kill the deal if A) you missed out on it over here and you can't find it cheaper and/or B) you're getting multiple items which just spreads the shipping out. Of course you need to know whether it fits or not because I assume returns to the UK site are a pain and will cost you.post #20411 of 403487/9/12 at 11:32ampost #20412 of 403487/9/12 at 1:16pmpost #20413 of 403487/9/12 at 1:22pmpost #20414 of 403487/9/12 at 3:11pmpost #20415 of 403487/9/12 at 3:15pmQuote:Quote:Clothing is exempt from this as long as the import is not commercial. For eg if I bought a
$1200 leather jacket no duty would be paid, but if I bought 30 t shirts in different sizes for $1200 then I would pay duty and GST.
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply fits great, reason to go full canvas? 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Not sure about which pair I should buy 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 15 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan