Originally Posted by Dingusberry
How do I get girls, if I dont look good?
1. Always "chat-up" every girl you meet. Even strangers, men, whoever. That way when the one you like comes down the pike, it will be just a natural reaction to flirt with her.
2. Always have a good time. That's contagious and people will naturally want to be around someone who is having fun, because it rubs off. Smile, look people in the eye, and say hello to them by name when you meet them.
3. "Dao of Steve" 1). be desireless, (2), be excellent, (3) be gone
4. ABC - "A" always; "B" be, "C" closing
5. Remember your negs - they work much better than flattery. "That's a cute haircut - I didn't know it was still in style". "Those shoes look really comfortable", etc.
6. The biggest thing clothes can do for you is to make you feel confident. Remember, "dogs, bees, and hot chicks can smell fear"
If you can internalize those lessons, I am certain you will double the number of girls you hook up with.
As for clothes, buy less, but better. Never buy anything that doesn't fit perfectly (or that the tailor can't make fit perfectly). Buy outfits. Get a few great outfits and wear the hell out of them. Buy used if you can. Don't be a quality whore like a lot of guys on Styleforum. College chicks will never be able to tell the difference. Look around you, and when you see someone that is killing it, style wise, don't be afraid to ask them what they are wearing.
Got all that grasshopper?