or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1266

post #18976 of 33237
J/W but with all these sales, are these what people were thinking about like a month ago?

Just trying to see if this is the sales time for S/S
post #18977 of 33237
No they're the sale items for F/W 2012-13.
post #18978 of 33237

not really a sale, per se, but there's a lot of new label under construction (and a few in aisce leathers) at 50%-60% off here: http://www.re-porter.ca

post #18979 of 33237
Just saw that Amazon is giving out 20% codes off of clothing by signing up to their email list. Terms say up to $1000 purchase and the codes expire in 30 days. Current clothing selection isn't very SF approved but they have Allen Edmonds and Red Wings to name two more popular brands. They are also investing pretty heavily into clothing so there may be updates to stock.

Link to Amazon clothing here
post #18980 of 33237
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Just saw that Amazon is giving out 20% codes off of clothing by signing up to their email list. Terms say up to $1000 purchase and the codes expire in 30 days. Current clothing selection isn't very SF approved but they have Allen Edmonds and Red Wings to name two more popular brands. They are also investing pretty heavily into clothing so there may be updates to stock.
Link to Amazon clothing here

if you dont buy those JL's i will murder you
post #18981 of 33237
when will mrporter's public sale begin......need those balenciagas....
post #18982 of 33237
Quote:
Originally Posted by turcy View Post

not really a sale, per se, but there's a lot of new label under construction (and a few in aisce leathers) at 50%-60% off here: http://www.re-porter.ca

lets just all start posting classified listings now.................
post #18983 of 33237
that's a cosignment store, and soon hes going to have actual brands stock.
post #18984 of 33237
What's a co-signment store?
post #18985 of 33237
It's a store where parents attempt to recover their kids' money after cosigning on student loans, which were all spent on expensive designer clothing.
post #18986 of 33237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

that's a consignment store, and soon hes going to have actual brands stock.

nod[1].gif

We have actually introduced our first run of new stock, accessible [via] re. porter's homepage, or directly at this link: http://www.re-porter.ca/featured

New deliveries will now unfold throughout the coming months, grouped by designer and/or style - our next delivery will be from m.a+ and will be featured on June 10th.
post #18987 of 33237
Jack Straw sale has started if you're in Seattle.

Picked up an eg western shirt and a linen sweater from massimo alba for the gf.
post #18988 of 33237
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

So much nice stuff. Breaks my heart that Guidi isn't included in the sale (although, is it ever?), I was so ready to cop those ankle boots when I got the e-mail.

Guidi rarely goes on sale anywhere. Furthermore, our pricing is already the best I have seen for brand new Guidi anywhere in North America.
Edited by Platypus - 6/4/12 at 7:48am
post #18989 of 33237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus View Post

Guidi rarely goes on sale anywhere. Furthermore, our pricing is already the best I have seen for brand new Guidi anywhere in North America.

your guys' pricing is, indeed, very strong. nod[1].gif

and this is true, Guidi is not supposed to go on sale - and if it ever does, somebody's probably breaking the rules. :|
post #18990 of 33237
Fuck, tempted by a gl piece.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread