or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1262

post #18916 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesignerValet View Post

Forty Five Ten sale starts tomorrow; worth checking out if you're in the Dallas area:
346

Was there this past weekend, they've significantly cut down on this season's mens wear buy and moved it to the left rear of the store.
post #18917 of 37844
damn cali tax, someone buy the violent gothic cardigan in V so I stop looking at it.
post #18918 of 37844
Boo. Wish South Willard wasn't such a good store so they'd be forced to sell things at cheaper prices. I want everything is still just a little bit too expensive for me..
post #18919 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

Boo. Wish South Willard wasn't such a good store so they'd be forced to sell things at cheaper prices. I want everything is still just a little bit too expensive for me..

 



How are you even seeing the sale prices on the South Willard website? I've checked a few times since it supposedly started and I don't see anything?

 

Is there an amount we can assume each item is reduced by and we need to call in orders? I'd love to pick up some Quoddy's on sale.

post #18920 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASander View Post




How are you even seeing the sale prices on the South Willard website? I've checked a few times since it supposedly started and I don't see anything?

Is there an amount we can assume each item is reduced by and we need to call in orders? I'd love to pick up some Quoddy's on sale.
http://www.southwillard.com/collections/fall-2011/stephan-schneider/cardigan-retro-natural
Should be able to access everything from here. The website is weird. Speaking of which, I really, really want this cardigan.. must. resist.
post #18921 of 37844
Wouldn't sleep on the navy bomber either, handled it and it's truly stunning.
post #18922 of 37844

Thanks! That's really bizarre...

 

I can follow your link and see everything, but when I go to the site on my own (or from the sale notification e-mail) I still see nothing.
 

post #18923 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASander View Post

Thanks! That's really bizarre...

I can follow your link and see everything, but when I go to the site on my own (or from the sale notification e-mail) I still see nothing.

 

It's bizarre and f-ing annoying. I was trying to order shit like an hour ago when I got the links to first appear had to close the browser to reboot though for work related issues and then I couldn't get them back. Now some things that were available are sold out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post

Wouldn't sleep on the navy bomber either, handled it and it's truly stunning.

I love the piece. How would you say it's sized (does it run small, TTS, etc?) or say compared to say the shirts?
post #18924 of 37844
Where are you people wearing all these knits? In most of CA, the weather is only sweater-appropriate a couple months a year, if that.
post #18925 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

I love the piece. How would you say it's sized (does it run small, TTS, etc?) or say compared to say the shirts?

Can't say for sure since I didn't try it on. It's the fabric I'm raving about, really nice feel and drape to it, very luxe.
post #18926 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesignerValet View Post

Where are you people wearing all these knits? In most of CA, the weather is only sweater-appropriate a couple months a year, if that.

In the city covered in fog 90% of the year. The beauty of San Francisco...
post #18927 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesignerValet View Post

Where are you people wearing all these knits? In most of CA, the weather is only sweater-appropriate a couple months a year, if that.

I'm in the richmond/berkeley/oakland area, because of the breeze it's a lot colder than it seems.
post #18928 of 37844
I only saw the sales prices because of a link to an item snowman sent me yesterday. Already got a shipping notification.

Hopefully anyone ordering isn't thrown off or complain about the shipping cost tacked on at the end.
post #18929 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

I only saw the sales prices because of a link to an item snowman sent me yesterday. Already got a shipping notification.
Hopefully anyone ordering isn't thrown off or complain about the shipping cost tacked on at the end.

^is shipping usually free? Are the Southwillard gitmans a special order? None of them have the collar buttons.

Anyone know when Stuart and Wright will be having their sale? Want to pick up some EG shirts.
post #18930 of 37844
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffatt View Post

^is shipping usually free? Are the Southwillard gitmans a special order? None of them have the collar buttons.
Anyone know when Stuart and Wright will be having their sale? Want to pick up some EG shirts.

No shipping is pretty high compared to other stores especially for one shirt
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread