or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1259

post #18871 of 35066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Dingusberry staying true to his name.

Thanks, I think.

 

But how does Barney's handle the duty & VAT to other countries than US? I see that you have to pay  for duty & VAT, are those fees for the American fees or my country's fees (so I don't have to pay extra fees when the package arrive)? 

post #18872 of 35066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingusberry View Post

Thanks, I think.

 

But how does Barney's handle the duty & VAT to other countries than US? I see that you have to pay  for duty & VAT, are those fees for the American fees or my country's fees (so I don't have to pay extra fees when the package arrive)? 


Fuck Barney's website is worthless. 

post #18873 of 35066
South Willard starts their sale tomorrow (Thurs) at noon PST. If it is anything like the past, the start at 30% off.
post #18874 of 35066
ProjectNo8 sale friday ...
post #18875 of 35066
Ralph Lauren web sale just launched. Up to 40 off incld RRL, RLPL, RLBL.....
post #18876 of 35066

does burberry ever issue promo codes or sales for their website? Thanks

post #18877 of 35066
Just got the email: max field summer sale starts Monday
YES.
cancelled lncc order bc max field just better.
post #18878 of 35066
Quote:
Originally Posted by samblackbones View Post

Just got the email: max field summer sale starts Monday
YES.
cancelled lncc order bc max field just better.

Maybe the new worst website I've ever seen.
post #18879 of 35066
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Maybe the new worst website I've ever seen.

what's with that site?? patch[1].gif
post #18880 of 35066

maybe the du lives in LA...

post #18881 of 35066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

what's with that site?? patch[1].gif

It's a very poorly designed website. The sad part is they probably think it's "cool" or "artistic" or something.
post #18882 of 35066
Maxfield is brick and mortar 100%. A benefit of living near la.
Really a cool store w great people. Had a big role in getting Rick started from what I understand.
post #18883 of 35066
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyGuy View Post

Ralph Lauren web sale just launched. Up to 40 off incld RRL, RLPL, RLBL.....

This is just the stuff in the "sale" section? Looking out for a par of marlow wingtips and they don't seem to be included. Thanks for the heads up!
post #18884 of 35066
Quote:
Originally Posted by samblackbones View Post

Maxfield is brick and mortar 100%. A benefit of living near la.
Really a cool store w great people. Had a big role in getting Rick started from what I understand.

I'm sure it's a great store, but it wouldn't break the bank to design a halfway decent website. There's benefits to doing that, even without offering an e-store. Seriously a tumblr would be better than that thing.
post #18885 of 35066

brick and click is the way to go.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread