Do you know if this applies to The Corner? I know their sales usually don't mix, but still. I was about to pull the trigger on something but I'll wait a sec if it's about to get lower.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1135post #17011 of 415942/22/12 at 8:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17012 of 415942/22/12 at 9:09amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
I am definitely not a 31" waist, and the 31" slim fits are, by far, the slouchiest jeans I own. You can safely size down 1, sometimes 2 (for the slim fits), unless you actually have body builder legs, or just fat legs. Not "I squat occasionally" legs. I have kickboxed for over a decade, and my legs would be considered muscular, and I do squats, lunges, etc... and the slims fit just fine.
Exactly. Several 28" and 29" pants available, which ought to work out just fine for those w/ a real 30" or 31" waist.post #17013 of 415942/22/12 at 9:31ampost #17014 of 415942/22/12 at 10:34amQuote:
The Corner runs its sales on a traditional retail cycle. We won't see any price drops there for months.post #17015 of 415942/22/12 at 10:43ampost #17016 of 415942/22/12 at 11:05ampost #17017 of 415942/22/12 at 11:24ampost #17018 of 415942/22/12 at 3:35pmpost #17019 of 415942/22/12 at 4:04pmpost #17020 of 415942/22/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
I'm pretty certain that it's over - their emails have indicated such. If anything doesn't sell I imagine it will go to yoox. What more price drops could you possibly be waiting for there anyway?post #17021 of 415942/22/12 at 4:25pmpost #17022 of 415942/22/12 at 4:27pmQuote:
the items used to go immediately from corner->yoox but I think it became so obvious people waited for that subsequent price drop that they stagger now, so something you see on corner ends up on yoox a little while later and without the same $ droppost #17023 of 415942/22/12 at 4:40pmnot clothing related, but since there're lots of (creatively inclined!) college students on here..
with an .edu address, SAVE80EDU gets you 80% off of adobe software including photoshop and acrobat (student & teaching edition, identical function-wise to $900-ish commercial versions)..
the code is allegedy expired but it still works for me as of 2 minutes ago (when i placed the order) and reportedly for many other people too , so maybe worth trying..post #17024 of 415942/22/12 at 4:52pmdamn i am not home yet
i want it!
This is a full PS editor? Or I have to have PS beforehand ...
Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student and Teacher Edition
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student and Teacher Edition
Anyone in IT/creative design can chime in? I have been actually waiting for this...!!! Been looking for PS forever, thanks yoo
Edited by gettoasty - 2/22/12 at 5:02pmpost #17025 of 415942/22/12 at 5:27pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1472 Active Users (326 Members and 1146 Guests)
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 35 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 44 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...