Do you know if this applies to The Corner? I know their sales usually don't mix, but still. I was about to pull the trigger on something but I'll wait a sec if it's about to get lower.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1135post #17011 of 443822/22/12 at 8:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17012 of 443822/22/12 at 9:09amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
I am definitely not a 31" waist, and the 31" slim fits are, by far, the slouchiest jeans I own. You can safely size down 1, sometimes 2 (for the slim fits), unless you actually have body builder legs, or just fat legs. Not "I squat occasionally" legs. I have kickboxed for over a decade, and my legs would be considered muscular, and I do squats, lunges, etc... and the slims fit just fine.
Exactly. Several 28" and 29" pants available, which ought to work out just fine for those w/ a real 30" or 31" waist.post #17013 of 443822/22/12 at 9:31ampost #17014 of 443822/22/12 at 10:34amQuote:
The Corner runs its sales on a traditional retail cycle. We won't see any price drops there for months.post #17015 of 443822/22/12 at 10:43ampost #17016 of 443822/22/12 at 11:05ampost #17017 of 443822/22/12 at 11:24ampost #17018 of 443822/22/12 at 3:35pmpost #17019 of 443822/22/12 at 4:04pmpost #17020 of 443822/22/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
I'm pretty certain that it's over - their emails have indicated such. If anything doesn't sell I imagine it will go to yoox. What more price drops could you possibly be waiting for there anyway?post #17021 of 443822/22/12 at 4:25pmpost #17022 of 443822/22/12 at 4:27pmQuote:
the items used to go immediately from corner->yoox but I think it became so obvious people waited for that subsequent price drop that they stagger now, so something you see on corner ends up on yoox a little while later and without the same $ droppost #17023 of 443822/22/12 at 4:40pmnot clothing related, but since there're lots of (creatively inclined!) college students on here..
with an .edu address, SAVE80EDU gets you 80% off of adobe software including photoshop and acrobat (student & teaching edition, identical function-wise to $900-ish commercial versions)..
the code is allegedy expired but it still works for me as of 2 minutes ago (when i placed the order) and reportedly for many other people too , so maybe worth trying..post #17024 of 443822/22/12 at 4:52pmdamn i am not home yet
i want it!
This is a full PS editor? Or I have to have PS beforehand ...
Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student and Teacher Edition
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student and Teacher Edition
Anyone in IT/creative design can chime in? I have been actually waiting for this...!!! Been looking for PS forever, thanks yoo
Edited by gettoasty - 2/22/12 at 5:02pmpost #17025 of 443822/22/12 at 5:27pm
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1133 Active Users (212 Members and 921 Guests)
- › Nigel Cabourn 38 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 44 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 18 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Cordovan Shortwing Bluchers - 9.5E 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?