or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1112

post #16666 of 36006
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

200

Haha this picture needs to be quoted its magnificent.
post #16667 of 36006
Used FREETWENTY at superdenim and it worked. Fairly decent shipping fee to the US.
post #16668 of 36006
Quote:
Originally Posted by prurient View Post

Used FREETWENTY at superdenim and it worked. Fairly decent shipping fee to the US.

damn thats a good deal

too bad they dont have any w+h chinos in my size frown.gif
post #16669 of 36006
post #16670 of 36006
Schott NYC 15% off with LASTCHANCE until March 1st!

Response to our last email has been strong! So many customers have decided to buy before our 2012 price increase, that we've decided to extend last year's prices for an additional 30 days.

Buy a Schott NYC jacket, at our new 2012 prices, by March 1, 2012, and Schott NYC will take a full 15% OFF your entire purchase. This discount is substantially larger than our 2012 price increase, so now is your chance to take your best Schott!

To get your 15% discount, use promo code LASTCHANCE at checkout.
post #16671 of 36006


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gezuz View Post

Schott NYC 15% off with LASTCHANCE until March 1st!
Response to our last email has been strong! So many customers have decided to buy before our 2012 price increase, that we've decided to extend last year's prices for an additional 30 days.
Buy a Schott NYC jacket, at our new 2012 prices, by March 1, 2012, and Schott NYC will take a full 15% OFF your entire purchase. This discount is substantially larger than our 2012 price increase, so now is your chance to take your best Schott!
To get your 15% discount, use promo code LASTCHANCE at checkout.


Can confirm this, got email as well. Too bad shipping to Canada costs 50 bucks, which totally puts me off of a purchase :/

post #16672 of 36006
good time to buy a perfecto?
post #16673 of 36006
post #16674 of 36006
lambskin

edit - very thin lambskin
post #16675 of 36006
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorman View Post

I paid 30 for my package from Supra Quintessence and when I recieved my package it said about 17! That sucks, although it was still a great price overall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

SA sucks. A more expensive J. Crew. They occasionally have cool looking fabrics, but they end up feeling so shitty it's not even worth it.

And even J.Crew is shitty. Remember when their prices were 50-60% cheaper about 6 years ago? Overrated.
post #16676 of 36006
thought i ask here--is there any concerns i should be aware of if ordering from thecorner? any problems with shipping when ordering in the states? TIA
post #16677 of 36006
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

lambskin

edit - very thin lambskin

Thanks. Collar does not appear to support "very thin" theory.

Is this "blistered" lamb, or something else?
post #16678 of 36006
check out this piece. same leather as your link. leather is smooth and soft which is unlike blistered RO leather thats more exposed, textured, porous, in appearance.

i returned the RO in the link because the leather was extremely thin. one drunken night and I had irreparable water damage. leather darkened and water spots formed in the areas of surface contact. leather is really thin. just a small amount of water was able to permeate the shell
post #16679 of 36006
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

thought i ask here--is there any concerns i should be aware of if ordering from thecorner? any problems with shipping when ordering in the states? TIA

none. orders are shipped out of NJ. Same warehouse as the parent company, yoox
post #16680 of 36006
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

none. orders are shipped out of NJ. Same warehouse as the parent company, yoox

+1 - although it looks like they don't offer free shipping anymore
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread