or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2

post #16 of 35851
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan View Post
Sam, I'm going to assume the 25% off first purchase coupon is not valid for the sale. Because that would be too awesome.
Doesn't look like it. Damn, the APC NS were going for $70. Sweet jesus... KMW's are all steals.
post #17 of 35851
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM113 View Post
Here's one for you-
We just started a huge summer clearance sale-
50% off everything on www.contextclothing.com.
No coupon code needed, just click and buy.
This sale will go for a very limited time so grab the stuff you want before its gone.

It's almost like you want me to blow my entire life's savings in fifteen minutes.
post #18 of 35851
Absolutely sick sale...too bad no APC in my size. I almost pulled the trigger on the KMW 2010 but opted for the 1950 instead from Revolve. Fack. Filippa K cardigan is sick too, but $100+ ...
post #19 of 35851
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM113 View Post
Here's one for you-
We just started a huge summer clearance sale-
50% off everything on www.contextclothing.com.
No coupon code needed, just click and buy.
This sale will go for a very limited time so grab the stuff you want before its gone.


My wallet: Make the bad man stop hurting me. . .

Me: Shut up bitch!
post #20 of 35851
Damn, still have 1980s in my size. Must not...
post #21 of 35851
I almost wish I didn't already buy my godamn textbooks.
post #22 of 35851
guys need some help! i have a pair of average joes in size 30 that fit me well (sized down 1 from my normal fit) they only have RRDS in size 29 or 31 i dont want a baggy fit so if i get a 29 will that be ok? or am i sizing down too much?
post #23 of 35851
You will probably be fine, but it might be tight in the top block initially. If it's too tight, you can resell easily at the sale price.
post #24 of 35851
Fock, they got my size in rescues 70 bux what the hell to do.
post #25 of 35851
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan View Post
You will probably be fine, but it might be tight in the top block initially. If it's too tight, you can resell easily at the sale price.

i want them to fit a little bit baggier than my AJs in 30... do the thighs typically stretch much in the selvage?
post #26 of 35851
You'll be fine. RRDS are pretty loose.
post #27 of 35851
You can let your HR go back to normal. The sales have been taken down. Just when I was about ready to pull the trigger on the Nudie Masa Japanese Selvedge.
post #28 of 35851
Quote:
Originally Posted by velobran View Post
You can let your HR go back to normal. The sales have been taken down. Just when I was about ready to pull the trigger on the Nudie Masa Japanese Selvedge.

What the fudge I was about to pick up my first Nudies
post #29 of 35851
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM113 View Post
Here's one for you-
We just started a huge summer clearance sale-
50% off everything on www.contextclothing.com.
No coupon code needed, just click and buy.
This sale will go for a very limited time so grab the stuff you want before its gone.

How/when does the 50% off apply?
post #30 of 35851
It may already be over. Only available for like half a day it seems.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread