I need a Tres Bien 20% off code, anyone know if they typically do sales like that around the holidays...?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Mister FreedomLast edited: 12/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 760post #11386 of 4438211/2/11 at 1:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11387 of 4438211/2/11 at 1:10pmQuote:
They don't really do codes, sometimes they'll do like "20% off outerwear" for a week or so, etc.
Other than that they do their huge winter sale every January I believe.post #11388 of 4438211/2/11 at 1:10pmpost #11389 of 4438211/2/11 at 1:14pmpost #11390 of 4438211/2/11 at 1:20pmpost #11391 of 4438211/2/11 at 2:15pmThread Starterpost #11392 of 4438211/2/11 at 2:24pmpost #11393 of 4438211/2/11 at 2:54pmpost #11394 of 4438211/2/11 at 3:06pmpost #11395 of 4438211/2/11 at 3:07pmpost #11396 of 4438211/2/11 at 3:07pmQuote:
Do they still do that discount? Thought it ended a while ago. Regardless I've done a decent amount of damage at revolcve so i don't think I'd be eligable, plus they don't have the CP's I wantpost #11397 of 4438211/2/11 at 4:14pm
I double checked with them about the 30% discount. They do have it. Part of their reply:
Please note that this discount is valid on both sale and full priced items. However, due to the manufacturer’s request, we are not allowed to use code matching and coupons on the following brands: True Religion, 7 for All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, Paige, Hudson, Sugar Cane, T by Alexander Wang, JNBY, Diane von Furstenberg, Ash, Joe's Jeans, Cheap Monday, Clu, Common Projects, Rose, Band of Outsiders, J Brand, & Alexander Wang, Preen, Botkier, Vince, 3sixteen, ALC, Theory, Joie, Soft Joie, Elizabeth & James, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Black Halo, and Juicy Couture.
If that helps anyone.post #11398 of 4438211/2/11 at 4:15pmpost #11399 of 4438211/2/11 at 4:27pmpost #11400 of 4438211/2/11 at 4:49pmQuote:
Forgot it man that shipping code is the best you can hope for...their sales are underwhelming and testament to their retail success. Very few sizes are left by the time the sale rolls around. If it is a popular item, gotta bite the bullet now.
- Official Sales Alert thread
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Official Sales Alert thread 40 seconds ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 29 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?