or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread

post #1 of 40257
Thread Starter 
Hi all,

I thought that I'd start an official thread on sales. This is the place to post where the sales are at, and to ask about hookups.

I'll start. Any NYCers willing to hook me up at the Nom de Guerre sale?
post #2 of 40257
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
Hi all,

I thought that I'd start an official thread on sales. This is the place to post where the sales are at, and to ask about hookups.

I'll start. Any NYCers willing to hook me up at the Nom de Guerre sale?

Seconded on the NDG hookups.
post #3 of 40257
South Willard sale starts June 24th. 40% off APC, Band of Outsiders, Bless, Patrik Ervell, Veronique Branquinho and Rag & Bone.
post #4 of 40257
^^I already cleaned up, nothing left.
post #5 of 40257
Bastards beat me to it. Hey Jet, anything in non-plus sizes left?
post #6 of 40257
Sale doesn't start until sunday.
post #7 of 40257
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Bastards beat me to it.

Hey Jet, anything in non-plus sizes left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Sale doesn't start until sunday.

post #8 of 40257
Fok, don't you think it's a bit late for this thread? I mean I'm glad to let people know but damn it's kinda too late man everything is practically gone already.
post #9 of 40257
I thought most of the sales are finishing up right now. Anyone have anything going in Vegas right now?
post #10 of 40257
Quote:
Originally Posted by p.trick View Post
You have to understand, we go back a bit. Shnorhakal em, jet.
post #11 of 40257
Man Id pick up some stuff from SW at the sale but im already buyin too much shit from there in the fall ahha
post #12 of 40257
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonglover View Post
South Willard sale starts June 24th. 40% off APC, Band of Outsiders, Bless, Patrik Ervell, Veronique Branquinho and Rag & Bone.

Ugh.. too tempting. Ive been dieing for a Veronique Branquinho shirt. My credit card is going to suffer. Do you know if this extends to their website?

I heard the APC store is going to have sale in about 2 weeks. I over heard this when I was in there.
post #13 of 40257
Here's one for you-
We just started a huge summer clearance sale-
50% off everything on www.contextclothing.com.
No coupon code needed, just click and buy.
This sale will go for a very limited time so grab the stuff you want before its gone.
post #14 of 40257
Sam, I'm going to assume the 25% off first purchase coupon is not valid for the sale. Because that would be too awesome.
post #15 of 40257
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM113 View Post
Here's one for you-
We just started a huge summer clearance sale-
50% off everything on www.contextclothing.com.
No coupon code needed, just click and buy.
This sale will go for a very limited time so grab the stuff you want before its gone.

I think my heart skipped a beat.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread