Adjustments and questions that I am thinking about
- change to one button to get a lower button stance. right now the top button is pretty much at my chest and I like the longer V.
- Take in the jacket slightly at the stomach for a very slight increase in waist suppression. Also, looking from the side the front of the jacket hips seems too big while the back seems too tight. I promise its not a gutt. the jacket and vest just flare out a little there because of what seems like extra fabric.
- Take in the vest slightly at the stomach and hips. The stomach is close to okay but the it flares out in the hips a bit too much in the front as seen from the side pic.
- Lower the rise on the pants. Its at my belly button right now and I want it just under my belly button. I like high, its just a little too high.
- From the front it looks like I can take the pants in a little at the hip and thighs but its tight looking from the back. Is something wrong? (yes I have thick legs) I hate the tapered look so if I let it out in the hips, I would like to let it out from the knees down as well.
- I have really skinny wrists and bigger forearms comparatively. Should i widen the sleeve to match the forearm? When I bend my arm and the sleeve comes up it gets stuck on the forearm and I have to pull it down.
- And for work, yes I have a pair of decent dress shoes. The chucks are just for the fit check, although I am considering it for the wedding
Any suggestions would be helpful as the next suit is on hold waiting for a fit check on this one.
Edited by HanSoo417 - 3/22/14 at 8:54am