or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 383

post #5731 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by colHolm View Post

Saw them in person today. Money.

Downtown?
post #5732 of 6230
Thread Starter 

I'm just doing the colour edits right now. As soon as I finish and post them you guys will be the first to know.

post #5733 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post

...Especially since they have that luscious back pleat.
lol
post #5734 of 6230
Thread Starter 

University Stripe Oxfords are up.

 

http://www.spierandmackay.com/dress-shirts

 

 

 

post #5735 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiermackay View Post
 

University Stripe Oxfords are up.

 

http://www.spierandmackay.com/dress-shirts

 

 

 

Some solids are still coming today? Don't want to checkout just yet if they are.

 

 

And we broke the site lol

post #5736 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

 

Some solids are still coming today? Don't want to checkout just yet if they are.

 

 

And we broke the site lol

 

Just White and Gray.

post #5737 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiermackay View Post
 

 

Just White and Gray.

 

Oh damn, was also excited for lavender and pink but I guess that's on the way with the burgundy uni stripe? Will wait for the grey and white to add to my order.

 

Is the white different in any way to the ones already up or just a restock?

post #5738 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

 

Some solids are still coming today? Don't want to checkout just yet if they are.

 

 

And we broke the site lol


Same...

post #5739 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

 

Oh damn, was also excited for lavender and pink but I guess that's on the way with the burgundy uni stripe? Will wait for the grey and white to add to my order.

 

Is the white different in any way to the ones already up or just a restock?

 

The lavender and pink solid are coming later. They will be here before the Burgundy Uni. There is also a new light blue shade on the way.

 

The white is the same. Just a restock.

post #5740 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiermackay View Post
 

 

The lavender and pink solid are coming later. They will be here before the Burgundy Uni. There is also a new light blue shade on the way.

 

The white is the same. Just a restock.

 

Nice! Just try and drop them in groups of three for us hahaha. Got my cart all set once the grey pops up.

post #5741 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

 

Oh damn, was also excited for lavender and pink but I guess that's on the way with the burgundy uni stripe? Will wait for the grey and white to add to my order.

 

Is the white different in any way to the ones already up or just a restock?


Yeah.  I want that lavender hard.

post #5742 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

 

Nice! Just try and drop them in groups of three for us hahaha. Got my cart all set once the grey pops up.

 

Gray is up.

post #5743 of 6230

Bummer, wish the burgundy uni arrived today as I only want that and the blue! All of them look great though :)


EDIT: F-it. Grabbed a lavender to hit the bundle.

post #5744 of 6230

Bam. Grey, Lavender uni, and Blue uni coming my way.

post #5745 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiermackay View Post
 

 

Gray is up.

 

Order placed for all of them. 

 

Now let the countdown begin until the next drop lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread