or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 380

post #5686 of 6230
Got my slim flannel trousers (mid grey, mid blue, burgundy) and they feel and look a lot better on me compared to the contemporary. Sadly missed the 32 mid grey in the miscalculation so I will have to alter a 33 to fit better, will be well worth it though since the mid grey is phenomenal.

Once they are all back from the tailor I will try and get some good pics up.
post #5687 of 6230

Do the contemporary fit blazers and suit jackets have more room in the armholes than that of the slim fit? Thanks!

post #5688 of 6230

@smansoor Yes, the armholes and sleeves are by no means massive like something you may find from Macy's or another mass-market retailer but if you have larger biceps you'll find the sleeves on the contemporary to be more comfortable/flattering because they're not wrapped around your arms like sausage casings.

post #5689 of 6230
Anyone have a guess when the next sitewide sale will be?
post #5690 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeam3130 View Post

Anyone have a guess when the next sitewide sale will be?

I'd bank on Black Friday
post #5691 of 6230
When are the new sportcoats shipping out?
post #5692 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post

When are the new sportcoats shipping out?

 

Started Shipping out already. Should be completed by this week. PM me your order# I can check on it.

post #5693 of 6230

Hi Rick, I finally made my first S&M purchase and got eight MTM shirts at the Toronto location. I previously bought pants but unfortunately none of the styles fit me (too tight in the thighs). Anyway, I wanted to pick up one of the new sportcoats but neither the 40R, 40S or 42R come close to fitting me. The sales associate mentioned that you don't have any extra fabric to make a MTM blazer. Do you have an idea of when you'll get more fabric? 

post #5694 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonster View Post
 

Hi Rick, I finally made my first S&M purchase and got eight MTM shirts at the Toronto location. I previously bought pants but unfortunately none of the styles fit me (too tight in the thighs). Anyway, I wanted to pick up one of the new sportcoats but neither the 40R, 40S or 42R come close to fitting me. The sales associate mentioned that you don't have any extra fabric to make a MTM blazer. Do you have an idea of when you'll get more fabric? 

 

Did you try slim or contemporary? What was the fit issue?

 

Which fabric specifically were you looking at?

post #5695 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiermackay View Post
 

 

Did you try slim or contemporary? What was the fit issue?

 

Which fabric specifically were you looking at?

This is the one I was interested in: http://www.spierandmackay.com/product_information/5205_blue__red_check___woolcashmere___contemporary_fit

 

I tried both slim and contemporary and there was too much excess fabric in the waist. I am nearly a perfect 42 at the shoulders, but my waistline is 31. 

post #5696 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonster View Post
 

This is the one I was interested in: http://www.spierandmackay.com/product_information/5205_blue__red_check___woolcashmere___contemporary_fit

 

I tried both slim and contemporary and there was too much excess fabric in the waist. I am nearly a perfect 42 at the shoulders, but my waistline is 31. 

 

I can check with the Mill and get back to you tomorrow.

post #5697 of 6230

I have placed in order on June 12th 2016. 

On July 21st, I got the first shirt out of 3.

As of now I have called several times, left 2 voice mails, sent 3 emails and still don't get any news from you.

 

I want to know when I will get my order or I am requesting a refund for the value of the 2 missing shirts for a total of $198.

 

I am going to PM my order # right now. I do expect an answer in a timely manner. 

post #5698 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcaa View Post

I have placed in order on June 12th 2016. 
On July 21st, I got the first shirt out of 3.
As of now I have called several times, left 2 voice mails, sent 3 emails and still don't get any news from you.

I want to know when I will get my order or I am requesting a refund for the value of the 2 missing shirts for a total of $198.

I am going to PM my order # right now. I do expect an answer in a timely manner. 


I also placed an order online for shirts as well around that time. After numerous amounts of emails and calling into the store my requests still haven't been followed up on.

My Friends who ordered a few weeks after me still haven't gotten their first shirts yet.

I thought I was the only one having these problems.
post #5699 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by flytothesky View Post


I also placed an order online for shirts as well around that time. After numerous amounts of emails and calling into the store my requests still haven't been followed up on.

My Friends who ordered a few weeks after me still haven't gotten their first shirts yet.

I thought I was the only one having these problems.

Well my next step is going to be reviews on their facebook page and google page. File complaint on business bureau review. 

 

Then I will drive to their horrible Brampton location and not leave until i get my money back.

 

 

Or they can just answer, show some respect to customer, deliver my shirts / or refund and all of this goes away.

post #5700 of 6230
^ this is unfortunate but Rick's got a long track of good CS. I have dealt with him for a few years with no issues. I hope this gets resolved expediently.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread