It took me long enough, but I finally made it down to the new store. Very nice! I'll be picking up one or two sport coats - they just have to bring in one piece in my size from the other location.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ts(s) Riders Jacket Shirt Black 1 Last post on 1/22/17 at 6:24pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SUITSUPPLY NAPOLI 38R THREAD **PRICE DROPS** Last post on 2/13/17 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dolce & Gabbana Gold Elvis Silk Blazer Last post on 5/24/16 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- For Sale: Brooks Brothers 100% Wool Sportcoat 36S Last post on 4/3/16 at 11:14am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on 3/23/17 at 9:47am in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear: The Casual Summer WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 354post #5296 of 69899/12/16 at 9:37ampost #5297 of 69899/12/16 at 10:24amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Burke
Thanks. Good to know.
How much is this alteration (shorten sleeves, move lowest button and remove all fake buttonholes)?
Also, as I'm buying online would it be possible to provide a sleeve length measurement and have you alter before shipping?
If that's possible what measurement should I provide? From shoulder/sleeve seam to end of sleeve?
We charge $25/Jacket in house.
We don't normally do this for online orders. As once an alteration is done there are no return/exchanges. We pin/mark the sleeve in house by our on site tailors. If you order online, it's better to take it to a local tailor and have it marked correctly.post #5298 of 69899/13/16 at 9:27ampost #5299 of 69899/13/16 at 11:28amRick, can you compare the weight of the navy herringbone 3 roll 2 that's coming in October and your gray herringbone wool cash? I'm guessing theyre the same weight and composition but does the navy wear cooler because it's totally unstructured? Looking for something that I can wear into the spring in Houston.post #5300 of 69899/13/16 at 11:44amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by losrockets
Rick, can you compare the weight of the navy herringbone 3 roll 2 that's coming in October and your gray herringbone wool cash? I'm guessing theyre the same weight and composition but does the navy wear cooler because it's totally unstructured? Looking for something that I can wear into the spring in Houston.
They are the same weight and construction. The newer jackets made in the new factory are not unstructured, but lightly structured, slightly less so than the current sportcoat. Very light canvas. But that won't necessarily make them cooler.post #5301 of 69899/13/16 at 4:07pmpost #5302 of 69899/13/16 at 5:28pmThread StarterQuote:
Medium or light gray trousers. Solid colour shirt. White or pale blue. Really sharp look. Think of it as an alternative to a navy blazer.post #5303 of 69899/13/16 at 5:31pmDoes the navy guncheck have black checks or brown? If they are brown then I'd pair it with the usual suspects that go with a navy blazer, that is trousers in shades of grey and brown, or even the right green.
If the checks are black, then I have the same issue pairing it with trousers as I would with the blackwatch jacket. I think it's a cool looking jacket but I'm having trouble picturing it with anything other than solid navy or black trousers (which I don't own nor would plan on buying). This is the one case where I think black trousers would look good, as part of an outfit for evening occasions, with perhaps a white shirt and dark tie. I have a black Burberry tie with very small blue squares in it that I almost never wear, but would look perfect with that jacket.post #5304 of 69899/13/16 at 5:59pmpost #5305 of 69899/13/16 at 6:15pmpost #5306 of 69899/13/16 at 6:51pmpost #5307 of 69899/13/16 at 8:27pmpost #5308 of 69899/14/16 at 4:55pmpost #5309 of 69899/14/16 at 5:10pmpost #5310 of 69899/14/16 at 5:17pmThread Starter
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Vancouver SF meetup -- proposed 25 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...