What suit? and what collar on that shirt? If it's the full spread, for some reason, full spread looks different on you than on me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Dolce & Gabbana Gold Elvis Silk Blazer Last post on 5/24/16 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- For Sale: Brooks Brothers 100% Wool Sportcoat 36S Last post on 4/3/16 at 11:14am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Yesterday at 9:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear: The Casual Summer WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 333post #4981 of 62078/14/16 at 10:16ampost #4982 of 62078/14/16 at 10:20ampost #4983 of 62078/14/16 at 10:51ampost #4984 of 62078/14/16 at 12:32pmQuote:
Oh for some reason I read it was difficult, oh well...I got a SCREAMING deal anyway.
Can't wait to buy more from you if the suits work out.post #4985 of 62078/14/16 at 1:18pm
Damn I always forget to check the "Casual Shirt" section, I totally would have added this to my recent order.
PS, I still get the slow loading while changing pages too, looking forward to the new site launch.post #4986 of 62078/14/16 at 8:20pmpost #4987 of 62078/14/16 at 11:18pmpost #4988 of 62078/15/16 at 5:22ampost #4989 of 62078/15/16 at 6:04amThread Starter
Correct. 11:59 pm EST today.Quote:
The Contemporary thigh on the current batch of chinos is almost identical to the slim. That's the issue with them in the first place. If you fit the contemporary comfortably now, the slim will probably work just as well. If you picked up in shop, I suggest to try a pair.post #4990 of 62078/15/16 at 6:13amThread StarterQuote:
Well noted on this point. Already discussed with the factory.post #4991 of 62078/15/16 at 7:06amQuote:Originally Posted by pmestrad
Hey guys, i typically buy non-iron shirts for convenience. How much ironing do S&M shirts typically require? I know fabric type makes a difference, but are there any of you guys who never iron your shirts? I know this is lazy of me and the simple answer is just to iron them but I am just curious.
I am a fan of non-iron shirts as well.
However, for must-iron shirts, I'd say S&M are up there in terms of value for money.post #4992 of 62078/15/16 at 7:14ampost #4993 of 62078/15/16 at 7:34ampost #4994 of 62078/15/16 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
Correct. 11:59 pm EST today.
The Contemporary thigh on the current batch of chinos is almost identical to the slim. That's the issue with them in the first place. If you fit the contemporary comfortably now, the slim will probably work just as well. If you picked up in shop, I suggest to try a pair.
Thanks for the info. I'll stop by today and consider the slims.post #4995 of 62078/15/16 at 7:30pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Gianfranco Ferre Leather Coat for quick Sale 2 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 2 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 18 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 29 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 30 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...