What suit? and what collar on that shirt? If it's the full spread, for some reason, full spread looks different on you than on me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ts(s) Riders Jacket Shirt Black 1 Last post on 1/22/17 at 6:24pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SUITSUPPLY NAPOLI 38R THREAD Last post on 1/21/17 at 12:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dolce & Gabbana Gold Elvis Silk Blazer Last post on 5/24/16 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- For Sale: Brooks Brothers 100% Wool Sportcoat 36S Last post on 4/3/16 at 11:14am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Yesterday at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear: The Casual Summer WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 333post #4981 of 65108/14/16 at 10:16ampost #4982 of 65108/14/16 at 10:20ampost #4983 of 65108/14/16 at 10:51ampost #4984 of 65108/14/16 at 12:32pmQuote:
Oh for some reason I read it was difficult, oh well...I got a SCREAMING deal anyway.
Can't wait to buy more from you if the suits work out.post #4985 of 65108/14/16 at 1:18pm
Damn I always forget to check the "Casual Shirt" section, I totally would have added this to my recent order.
PS, I still get the slow loading while changing pages too, looking forward to the new site launch.post #4986 of 65108/14/16 at 8:20pmpost #4987 of 65108/14/16 at 11:18pmpost #4988 of 65108/15/16 at 5:22ampost #4989 of 65108/15/16 at 6:04amThread Starter
Correct. 11:59 pm EST today.Quote:
The Contemporary thigh on the current batch of chinos is almost identical to the slim. That's the issue with them in the first place. If you fit the contemporary comfortably now, the slim will probably work just as well. If you picked up in shop, I suggest to try a pair.post #4990 of 65108/15/16 at 6:13amThread StarterQuote:
Well noted on this point. Already discussed with the factory.post #4991 of 65108/15/16 at 7:06amQuote:Originally Posted by pmestrad
Hey guys, i typically buy non-iron shirts for convenience. How much ironing do S&M shirts typically require? I know fabric type makes a difference, but are there any of you guys who never iron your shirts? I know this is lazy of me and the simple answer is just to iron them but I am just curious.
I am a fan of non-iron shirts as well.
However, for must-iron shirts, I'd say S&M are up there in terms of value for money.post #4992 of 65108/15/16 at 7:14ampost #4993 of 65108/15/16 at 7:34ampost #4994 of 65108/15/16 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
Correct. 11:59 pm EST today.
The Contemporary thigh on the current batch of chinos is almost identical to the slim. That's the issue with them in the first place. If you fit the contemporary comfortably now, the slim will probably work just as well. If you picked up in shop, I suggest to try a pair.
Thanks for the info. I'll stop by today and consider the slims.post #4995 of 65108/15/16 at 7:30pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Official Sales Alert thread 27 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 11 minutes ago
- › Suit Advice for Chubby Dude w/ weird measurements 12 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...