What suit? and what collar on that shirt? If it's the full spread, for some reason, full spread looks different on you than on me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ts(s) Riders Jacket Shirt Black 1 Last post on 1/22/17 at 6:24pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SUITSUPPLY NAPOLI 38R THREAD **PRICE DROPS** Last post on 2/13/17 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dolce & Gabbana Gold Elvis Silk Blazer Last post on 5/24/16 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- For Sale: Brooks Brothers 100% Wool Sportcoat 36S Last post on 4/3/16 at 11:14am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on 3/23/17 at 9:47am in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear: The Casual Summer WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 333post #4981 of 69628/14/16 at 10:16ampost #4982 of 69628/14/16 at 10:20ampost #4983 of 69628/14/16 at 10:51ampost #4984 of 69628/14/16 at 12:32pmQuote:
Oh for some reason I read it was difficult, oh well...I got a SCREAMING deal anyway.
Can't wait to buy more from you if the suits work out.post #4985 of 69628/14/16 at 1:18pm
Damn I always forget to check the "Casual Shirt" section, I totally would have added this to my recent order.
PS, I still get the slow loading while changing pages too, looking forward to the new site launch.post #4986 of 69628/14/16 at 8:20pmpost #4987 of 69628/14/16 at 11:18pmpost #4988 of 69628/15/16 at 5:22ampost #4989 of 69628/15/16 at 6:04amThread Starter
Correct. 11:59 pm EST today.Quote:
The Contemporary thigh on the current batch of chinos is almost identical to the slim. That's the issue with them in the first place. If you fit the contemporary comfortably now, the slim will probably work just as well. If you picked up in shop, I suggest to try a pair.post #4990 of 69628/15/16 at 6:13amThread StarterQuote:
Well noted on this point. Already discussed with the factory.post #4991 of 69628/15/16 at 7:06amQuote:Originally Posted by pmestrad
Hey guys, i typically buy non-iron shirts for convenience. How much ironing do S&M shirts typically require? I know fabric type makes a difference, but are there any of you guys who never iron your shirts? I know this is lazy of me and the simple answer is just to iron them but I am just curious.
I am a fan of non-iron shirts as well.
However, for must-iron shirts, I'd say S&M are up there in terms of value for money.post #4992 of 69628/15/16 at 7:14ampost #4993 of 69628/15/16 at 7:34ampost #4994 of 69628/15/16 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
Correct. 11:59 pm EST today.
The Contemporary thigh on the current batch of chinos is almost identical to the slim. That's the issue with them in the first place. If you fit the contemporary comfortably now, the slim will probably work just as well. If you picked up in shop, I suggest to try a pair.
Thanks for the info. I'll stop by today and consider the slims.post #4995 of 69628/15/16 at 7:30pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Longwing Oxfords - 10 D - ALMOST NEW 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › * RRL CHAMBRAY WORKSHIRT SHORT SLEEVE PROTOTYPE RED SZ MEDIUM * 13 minutes ago
- › Starting my own brand best blank t shirts ? 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › How to wear Lanvin.. 13 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...