What is the charge to remake the first custom shirt if it doesn't fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 31988/23/14 at 10:34amThread StarterQuote:
If its in store and measured by us, no charge.
For online orders, we can only follow the specs and measurements provided. For first time customers on first shirts, we offer a one time remake at 50% the price paid inc. shipping.
In the case the measurements are outside of the provided spec tolerance boundaries, then of course, it is our error and the remake is at no charge.
Do you require a remake?post #408 of 31988/26/14 at 4:26pmThread Starterpost #409 of 31988/26/14 at 6:51pmA little update
I went in and purchased a MTM suit from Rick in the blue sharkskin fabric he has for sale in the OTR suit that are currently on sale. I really liked how the fabric looked in different lighting.
I will be posting my review when the suit arrives in about a month's time. I'll be wearing it for an upcoming wedding.
I was VERY close to just purchasing the Sharkskin OTR suit as it fit me that well. Only issues I found were the sleeve length in the jacket and I would have had to slim the jacket sleeves slightly as I like a slimmer fit than most conservative types on here. And also I'm pretty slim
If you guys need a work horse suit that fits well with good quality you can't really beat Spier and Mackay.
I also brought in a collar from Luxire that I really liked, it's a semi spread and Rick will be copying it. You're not bound to just OTR, if you want any type of collar made or copied, they can do it.
BTW I have no affiliation with this company.post #410 of 31988/27/14 at 9:59amThread Starterpost #411 of 31989/7/14 at 7:23pmpost #412 of 31989/8/14 at 7:53amThread StarterQuote:
Sure. Just mention it at checkout.post #413 of 31989/8/14 at 12:46pmpost #414 of 31989/8/14 at 2:18pmThread Starter
Unfortunately not. At the moment we only ship to Canada and the Continental United States. We are looking to expanding our shipping destination in the very near future though. Just in talks with a few different couriers to get that sorted. Should know soon though.post #415 of 31989/8/14 at 2:23pmThread Starterpost #416 of 31989/8/14 at 3:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
Just released 20 new fall fabrics. This is the first group of new fall cloth. Included in this group is the Heavy Solid White Oxford and Heavy Solid Blue Oxford. Both are traditional 20 x 2/40's yarn. Check out the group here: http://www.spierandmackay.com/made_to_measure.php
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I might need that navy gingham to replace my old one...
And how heavy is the blue oxford?post #417 of 31989/8/14 at 3:05pmThread StarterQuote:
The gingham is borderline flannel. It's a brushed cotton, so skews more casual.
The blue oxford is quite heavy. It's a traditional Cambridge oxford. Similar to the Ralph Lauren Oxford.post #418 of 31989/8/14 at 4:50pmpost #419 of 31989/8/14 at 6:57pmpost #420 of 31989/9/14 at 6:32amThread StarterQuote:
Do you mean colours/designs that are non-seasonal?
New fabrics will be going up nearly every week now for the next few weeks.
- SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 18 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...