What is the charge to remake the first custom shirt if it doesn't fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 4:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 10:37 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 20358/23/14 at 10:34amThread StarterQuote:
If its in store and measured by us, no charge.
For online orders, we can only follow the specs and measurements provided. For first time customers on first shirts, we offer a one time remake at 50% the price paid inc. shipping.
In the case the measurements are outside of the provided spec tolerance boundaries, then of course, it is our error and the remake is at no charge.
Do you require a remake?post #408 of 20358/26/14 at 4:26pmThread Starterpost #409 of 20358/26/14 at 6:51pmA little update
I went in and purchased a MTM suit from Rick in the blue sharkskin fabric he has for sale in the OTR suit that are currently on sale. I really liked how the fabric looked in different lighting.
I will be posting my review when the suit arrives in about a month's time. I'll be wearing it for an upcoming wedding.
I was VERY close to just purchasing the Sharkskin OTR suit as it fit me that well. Only issues I found were the sleeve length in the jacket and I would have had to slim the jacket sleeves slightly as I like a slimmer fit than most conservative types on here. And also I'm pretty slim
If you guys need a work horse suit that fits well with good quality you can't really beat Spier and Mackay.
I also brought in a collar from Luxire that I really liked, it's a semi spread and Rick will be copying it. You're not bound to just OTR, if you want any type of collar made or copied, they can do it.
BTW I have no affiliation with this company.post #410 of 20358/27/14 at 9:59amThread Starterpost #411 of 20359/7/14 at 7:23pmpost #412 of 20359/8/14 at 7:53amThread StarterQuote:
Sure. Just mention it at checkout.post #413 of 20359/8/14 at 12:46pmpost #414 of 20359/8/14 at 2:18pmThread Starter
Unfortunately not. At the moment we only ship to Canada and the Continental United States. We are looking to expanding our shipping destination in the very near future though. Just in talks with a few different couriers to get that sorted. Should know soon though.post #415 of 20359/8/14 at 2:23pmThread Starterpost #416 of 20359/8/14 at 3:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
Just released 20 new fall fabrics. This is the first group of new fall cloth. Included in this group is the Heavy Solid White Oxford and Heavy Solid Blue Oxford. Both are traditional 20 x 2/40's yarn. Check out the group here: http://www.spierandmackay.com/made_to_measure.php
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I might need that navy gingham to replace my old one...
And how heavy is the blue oxford?post #417 of 20359/8/14 at 3:05pmThread StarterQuote:
The gingham is borderline flannel. It's a brushed cotton, so skews more casual.
The blue oxford is quite heavy. It's a traditional Cambridge oxford. Similar to the Ralph Lauren Oxford.post #418 of 20359/8/14 at 4:50pmpost #419 of 20359/8/14 at 6:57pmpost #420 of 20359/9/14 at 6:32amThread StarterQuote:
Do you mean colours/designs that are non-seasonal?
New fabrics will be going up nearly every week now for the next few weeks.
- SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 14 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015