What is the charge to remake the first custom shirt if it doesn't fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BNWT Engineered Garments FW13 Grey Wool/Cashmere Andover, size S Last post on 11/5/14 at 5:50am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New Black Fleece Cotton OBDC grey on white BB1 Last post on 9/1/14 at 5:35am in Marketplace
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:04 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 9608/23/14 at 10:34amThread StarterQuote:
If its in store and measured by us, no charge.
For online orders, we can only follow the specs and measurements provided. For first time customers on first shirts, we offer a one time remake at 50% the price paid inc. shipping.
In the case the measurements are outside of the provided spec tolerance boundaries, then of course, it is our error and the remake is at no charge.
Do you require a remake?post #408 of 9608/26/14 at 4:26pmThread Starterpost #409 of 9608/26/14 at 6:51pmA little update
I went in and purchased a MTM suit from Rick in the blue sharkskin fabric he has for sale in the OTR suit that are currently on sale. I really liked how the fabric looked in different lighting.
I will be posting my review when the suit arrives in about a month's time. I'll be wearing it for an upcoming wedding.
I was VERY close to just purchasing the Sharkskin OTR suit as it fit me that well. Only issues I found were the sleeve length in the jacket and I would have had to slim the jacket sleeves slightly as I like a slimmer fit than most conservative types on here. And also I'm pretty slim
If you guys need a work horse suit that fits well with good quality you can't really beat Spier and Mackay.
I also brought in a collar from Luxire that I really liked, it's a semi spread and Rick will be copying it. You're not bound to just OTR, if you want any type of collar made or copied, they can do it.
BTW I have no affiliation with this company.post #410 of 9608/27/14 at 9:59amThread Starterpost #411 of 9609/7/14 at 7:23pmpost #412 of 9609/8/14 at 7:53amThread StarterQuote:
Sure. Just mention it at checkout.post #413 of 9609/8/14 at 12:46pmpost #414 of 9609/8/14 at 2:18pmThread Starter
Unfortunately not. At the moment we only ship to Canada and the Continental United States. We are looking to expanding our shipping destination in the very near future though. Just in talks with a few different couriers to get that sorted. Should know soon though.post #415 of 9609/8/14 at 2:23pmThread Starterpost #416 of 9609/8/14 at 3:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
Just released 20 new fall fabrics. This is the first group of new fall cloth. Included in this group is the Heavy Solid White Oxford and Heavy Solid Blue Oxford. Both are traditional 20 x 2/40's yarn. Check out the group here: http://www.spierandmackay.com/made_to_measure.php
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I might need that navy gingham to replace my old one...
And how heavy is the blue oxford?post #417 of 9609/8/14 at 3:05pmThread StarterQuote:
The gingham is borderline flannel. It's a brushed cotton, so skews more casual.
The blue oxford is quite heavy. It's a traditional Cambridge oxford. Similar to the Ralph Lauren Oxford.post #418 of 9609/8/14 at 4:50pmpost #419 of 9609/8/14 at 6:57pmpost #420 of 9609/9/14 at 6:32amThread StarterQuote:
Do you mean colours/designs that are non-seasonal?
New fabrics will be going up nearly every week now for the next few weeks.
- SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Closet Cleaning - Gucci Horsebit Loafer (10.5D) and C&J Belgrave... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Pants cuffs height - 1.75 vs 2" 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds San Marco by Brooks Brothers - 8D 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...