What is the charge to remake the first custom shirt if it doesn't fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 2:07 am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- BNWT Engineered Garments FW13 Grey Wool/Cashmere Andover, size S Last post on 11/5/14 at 5:50am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New Black Fleece Cotton OBDC grey on white BB1 Last post on 9/1/14 at 5:35am in Marketplace
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 12668/23/14 at 10:34amThread StarterQuote:
If its in store and measured by us, no charge.
For online orders, we can only follow the specs and measurements provided. For first time customers on first shirts, we offer a one time remake at 50% the price paid inc. shipping.
In the case the measurements are outside of the provided spec tolerance boundaries, then of course, it is our error and the remake is at no charge.
Do you require a remake?post #408 of 12668/26/14 at 4:26pmThread Starterpost #409 of 12668/26/14 at 6:51pmA little update
I went in and purchased a MTM suit from Rick in the blue sharkskin fabric he has for sale in the OTR suit that are currently on sale. I really liked how the fabric looked in different lighting.
I will be posting my review when the suit arrives in about a month's time. I'll be wearing it for an upcoming wedding.
I was VERY close to just purchasing the Sharkskin OTR suit as it fit me that well. Only issues I found were the sleeve length in the jacket and I would have had to slim the jacket sleeves slightly as I like a slimmer fit than most conservative types on here. And also I'm pretty slim
If you guys need a work horse suit that fits well with good quality you can't really beat Spier and Mackay.
I also brought in a collar from Luxire that I really liked, it's a semi spread and Rick will be copying it. You're not bound to just OTR, if you want any type of collar made or copied, they can do it.
BTW I have no affiliation with this company.post #410 of 12668/27/14 at 9:59amThread Starterpost #411 of 12669/7/14 at 7:23pmpost #412 of 12669/8/14 at 7:53amThread StarterQuote:
Sure. Just mention it at checkout.post #413 of 12669/8/14 at 12:46pmpost #414 of 12669/8/14 at 2:18pmThread Starter
Unfortunately not. At the moment we only ship to Canada and the Continental United States. We are looking to expanding our shipping destination in the very near future though. Just in talks with a few different couriers to get that sorted. Should know soon though.post #415 of 12669/8/14 at 2:23pmThread Starterpost #416 of 12669/8/14 at 3:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
Just released 20 new fall fabrics. This is the first group of new fall cloth. Included in this group is the Heavy Solid White Oxford and Heavy Solid Blue Oxford. Both are traditional 20 x 2/40's yarn. Check out the group here: http://www.spierandmackay.com/made_to_measure.php
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I might need that navy gingham to replace my old one...
And how heavy is the blue oxford?post #417 of 12669/8/14 at 3:05pmThread StarterQuote:
The gingham is borderline flannel. It's a brushed cotton, so skews more casual.
The blue oxford is quite heavy. It's a traditional Cambridge oxford. Similar to the Ralph Lauren Oxford.post #418 of 12669/8/14 at 4:50pmpost #419 of 12669/8/14 at 6:57pmpost #420 of 12669/9/14 at 6:32amThread StarterQuote:
Do you mean colours/designs that are non-seasonal?
New fabrics will be going up nearly every week now for the next few weeks.
- SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 31 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Video Games 21 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 22 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...