or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 180

post #2686 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiermackay View Post
 

 

We run black, navy and gray pretty regularly in different varieties. I think some are in production right now actually. I just picked up a crazy blue colour the other day that is on the darker side and fairly unique.

 

 

Go with the 32.

Thanks for the reply, Rick.

 

I have a question about sizing though. I bought three 15 1/2" shirts on Monday and the shoulder seam falls just a bit higher than my shoulder bone joint. The armscye is a tad tight on two of the shirts. How would I adjust the measurements of a 15 1/2" shirt to bring the shoulder seam lower in regards to a M2M shirt?

post #2687 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
 

Thanks for the reply, Rick.

 

I have a question about sizing though. I bought three 15 1/2" shirts on Monday and the shoulder seam falls just a bit higher than my shoulder bone joint. The armscye is a tad tight on two of the shirts. How would I adjust the measurements of a 15 1/2" shirt to bring the shoulder seam lower in regards to a M2M shirt?

 

The shoulder would need to be a bit wider and the armhole needs to be opened up.

 

The 15.5 shirt shoulder is 18.25". Measure your shoulders from the shoulder joint to the other over the natural curve of your back.

 

If you can give me a body bicep measurement, we can calculate an appropriate finished garment armhole.

post #2688 of 6230

I've been making some youtube videos, as of late.  I recently made one reviewing s & m shirts, if anyone cares to watch it here is the link:

 

S & M review video

post #2689 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldofdreams View Post

I've been making some youtube videos, as of late.  I recently made one reviewing s & m shirts, if anyone cares to watch it here is the link:

S & M review video

Thanks for the great review!
post #2690 of 6230
Just got the black dress belt and it's a nice one.

The leather is very thick and doesn't have the veininess or corrected sheen of other belts.

An absolute bargain.
post #2691 of 6230

Hey Rick, if we missed the original SF code and used the Black Friday code instead, do you think I can contact CS and get the extra 5% credited back?

 

Thanks!

post #2692 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerkong View Post

Hey Rick, if we missed the original SF code and used the Black Friday code instead, do you think I can contact CS and get the extra 5% credited back?

Thanks!

Yeah. Just quote the correct code in the email. Might take a few days for the refund to be posted. We are flooded with emails.
post #2693 of 6230
Um, so what's the SF code that's better than the black Friday code?
post #2694 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Um, so what's the SF code that's better than the black Friday code?

 

'CYBERBLACK' gets you 20% off over the 15% 'BLACKISBACK'

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiermackay View Post


Yeah. Just quote the correct code in the email. Might take a few days for the refund to be posted. We are flooded with emails.
 

Sweet! Email inbound, thanks for all the help!

post #2695 of 6230
Merci.
post #2696 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldofdreams View Post
 

I've been making some youtube videos, as of late.  I recently made one reviewing s & m shirts, if anyone cares to watch it here is the link:

 

S & M review video

 

Great! Move people need to do these types of reviews. BTW - I think you pronounced the last part of their name as "key" as opposed to "kay". Just sayin'! 

 

Also, what size shirt do you wear? The fit was really good. Cheers.

post #2697 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spex View Post

Great! Move people need to do these types of reviews. BTW - I think you pronounced the last part of their name as "key" as opposed to "kay". Just sayin'! 

Also, what size shirt do you wear? The fit was really good. Cheers.

As I recall their was a discussion on here about pronunciation and that is how you say it. I might be wrong. Should have clarified first. I'm 15.5. 6' 180 lbs.
post #2698 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldofdreams View Post


As I recall their was a discussion on here about pronunciation and that is how you say it. I might be wrong. Should have clarified first. I'm 15.5. 6' 180 lbs.

 

Eh...you're probably right. Is that shirt the slim fit? I'm 6'2" 170 lbs and usually take a 15.5 -35 shirt, so I'm wondering if I'd go for a slim fit or contemporary.

post #2699 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spex View Post
 

 

Eh...you're probably right. Is that shirt the slim fit? I'm 6'2" 170 lbs and usually take a 15.5 -35 shirt, so I'm wondering if I'd go for a slim fit or contemporary.


It's a slim fit.  

post #2700 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spex View Post
 

 

Eh...you're probably right. Is that shirt the slim fit? I'm 6'2" 170 lbs and usually take a 15.5 -35 shirt, so I'm wondering if I'd go for a slim fit or contemporary.

Depends on your chest size. I have to wear a 16 in the slim fit for it to fit my chest and i'm only 5'9''. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread